Survey Sites

Discussion in 'Hot Entrepreneurs: Build Wealth & Share Links' started by MrsPinecone, Jul 7, 2006.

Tags:
  1. MrsPinecone

MrsPinecone Finder Of Lost Posts Trader Group

I am a member of these sites. This list ought to get you started!
    Don't EVER pay for a list of survey sites! It's a scam.

NPD Online Research- Provide incentives for participating in surveys. SweepLand is NPDOR's new sweepstakes program where taking surveys earns you valuable entries to exciting sweepstakes. Link to description of rewards here.

NFO My Survey- Earn points for joining, taking surveys & referring others. Redeem points for cash, prizes, charity donations, or a raffle ticket. 1,000 points = $10.00 cash

E-Poll- When you become an E-Poll member, they will send you invitations via email to take surveys. Earn E-Poll Rewards Points for every survey you complete. Rewards Points can be redeemed for all kinds of rewards such as:

Gift cards to Target, Starbucks, The Gap, Home Depot, etc.
    Pre-Paid Phone and Gas Cards
    Music and Movies
    Electronics
    Charities

GoZing- You will be rewarded via PayPal cash or buy.com Gift Certificates or Napster music downloads within 8 weeks after completing each survey! You choose your Reward method by logging in to your goZing Survey account.

Viewpoint Forum - You must be referred by an existing member or receive a special invitation from Viewpoint Forum or one of our affiliates.

SYNOVATE SURVEY PANEL - When you register with Synovate Global Opinion Panels, you will automatically be entered into our Monthly Sign-up Sweepstakes with over 200 winners monthly:1 prize of $1,000; 10 prizes of $100; 15 prizes of $50; 30 prizes of $25; 150 prizes of $10

Survey Savvy-
    1. For each survey you qualify for and complete, you earn an average of $3.
    2. For each survey your referrals qualify for and complete, you earn an average of $2.
    3. For each survey your referrals' referrals qualify for and complete, you earn an average of $1.
    4. If you attempt to complete a survey but do not qualify, you enter into our monthly sweepstakes drawing for fifty $10 prizes.

Lightspeed-
    Points - When you participate in most surveys, you earn Lightspeed Points. You may redeem your points right on our site for gift certificates, a deposit into your PayPal account, or for one of many prizes!
    Lightspeed $5000 Sweepstakes - Every time you participate in a survey, Quick Match, or mini-poll, you earn an entry in the $5,000 Lightspeed Sweepstakes. Every three months, we select one person to win $5,000!
    5000 Points A Day Giveaway- If you participate in a survey, Quick Match, or mini-poll, you are entered into that day's 5,000 Points-A-Day Giveaway, where one panelist is chosen to win 5,000 Lightspeed Points.

Pinecone Research- You must register through one of their banner ads if you happen to find one.

Survey Spot- Members can win cash and prizes through 3 different programs: Instant Win Game, $25,000 quarterly drawing and cash awards by completing certain surveys.

BzzAgent- First, you get to take part in the reality marketing revolution! You sometimes have access to products before the general public – and you always have a direct line of communication to the companies whose products you Bzz. How many consumers can say that, huh? Second, when you join a BzzCampaign you often get a sample of the product so you can test it and form your own opinion. And third, you can earn all sorts of rewards. We'll grant you BzzPoints for your BzzActivities, which you can redeem for BzzRewards such as music, gift certificates, sports gear, movies and galley proofs of novels!

OPINION SQUARE -In exchange for having their Internet browsing and purchasing activity monitored and for participating in surveys, members can earn points redeemable for a variety of items, from gift certificates, to electronics, to small home appliances and beyond. Members are also eligible to participate in the daily and Grand Prize sweepstakes. No spam.

American Consumer Opinion- All registered members participate in a monthly drawing to win $250 in cash awards, just for being a member.
    If you answer a screener (a short questionnaire), you will be entered into a drawing for cash awards.*
    If you participate in a survey (a longer questionnaire), you will always receive some type of incentive (a free product to test, cash, a check, or a gift).
    Incentives typically range in value from $4 to $50, per survey or focus group, depending upon the length of the questionnaire and the time it takes to complete it. Simply fill out surveys for money. Participants in online focus groups generally receive more than $25.

Testspin- As a TestSpin member, you can join any survey or focus group ("spins") currently running. Just click on one of the spins in the "available" list to the right. When a new spin is ready to go, we'll send you an e-mail inviting you to join.

When you finish a spin, your TestSpin bank account will automatically update your earnings. Take a look at your bank summary to the right to view your current balance. You are eligible for an Amazon gift certificate when you reach $10.

NEW LINKS ADDED TO THE FOLLOWING -

GLOBAL SURVEY GROUP

Survey Panel Group

Opinion Outpost
    This is a good one. You get points for each survey (30-40 points for each survey) and they don't last more than 10-15 minutes. 50 points=$5 and $5 is the cash out point. Points are usually credited to your account immediately after completion of the survey. The site is a bit corny...but, it works!

eSurveygroup
    Cash for surveys and product samples.

ESEARCH
    Esearch is cash payouts for surveys - usually a $5 minimum for payouts. They also do product testing surveys.

FREEFLYS

Freeflys is offers surveys, samples, and coupons.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2011
  2. mama22qts

mama22qts It's Not Quarts, It's Cuties! Trader Group

Pineconeresearch.com

This is an invitation only website. It's hard to get into, but if you do find a link, it's a great place to be.

Surveys typically pay $5, and although Pinecone used to send snail mail checks, they just started paying via Paypal. I think they'll probably move toward paying exclusively through Paypal in the future.

Pinecone also allows you to test new products in addition to receiving the payment for completing the survey.

Clickable banners are found on various websites, but no one has figured out the rhyme or reason to finding them, that I know of.

From time to time Pinecone will solicit new members of a certain demographic. Check here for updates on Pinecone!

Last edited: Jul 7, 2006
  3. MOM2SNOX

MOM2SNOX New Member

Wow Larissa!

We're on almost ALL of the same survey sites!

Another site I participated on but didn't see positive results.... greenfieldonline.com. What a waste! I think I spent a total of three years with them and never won a sweepstake or was compensated in any way.

Here's another link for a few more legitimate survey sites. More Surveys

4. lovinlife

lovinlife Guest

These are a few other free-to-join sites that may or may not be in the original post.

SURVEY INFORMATION: Here are the good companies, along with the ones I do not use anymore. I update this list of sites as I get checks from new companies - I'm still waiting on a couple to add. You may receive spam if you sign up with the sites' sponsors, so it would be wise to set up a hotmail/yahoo account so your regular inbox isn't flooded with it. I still use my usual e-mail b/c I'd rather not check another e-mail addy and I don't complete offers from the sponsors, so spam isn't really an issue.

I know it seems obvious, but the more companies you sign up with, the more surveys you'll receive. It's taken me over a year to compile this list and I as join more, more surveys come my way. If you only join one or two, don't expect to get many. It does take a while to sign up for the companies, so just take it a bit at a time. Also, the more stuff you "do" in your house, the more surveys you'll get (usually). So, if you do the grocery shopping, maintain the cars, clean the house, take care of baby, make the financial decisions, make the buying decisions, etc., then you'll qualify for a lot more surveys. Do NOT pay to join a site. This isn't a way to make a great amount of money, but I'll take what I can get!

You can also check out Survey Police - Identify Online Survey Scams, Rank Online Survey Panels to rank the survey companies you've joined or see how other companies are ranked. Use K7 Unified Messaging, free Fax and voicemail to email. or Privatephone - Free Private Phone Number and Online Voicemail by NetZero , a free voicemail service so that you don't have to give out your real number. You also might want to set up a separate e-mail account for e-mails. I kept the same one b/c I am too lazy to check different addys, but some people like to have a separate one :)

Survey Savvy
    They usually pay 5-20 bucks a survey. There are some for less than that, but the surveys are pretty painless. Make sure you fill out your profile so you get surveys! DH signed up w/out doing that and we finally figured that was why! You can also refer your DH and get paid for every time HE completes a survey by doing a "Household Invitation". For other referrals, just click on "Refer a Friend." They put the money into your SurveySavvy account immediately. When you log in, click on "My Earnings" and then on "View Earnings" and you can request a payment of any amount that you've already earned.

NFO/MySurvey (Do product testing)
    A great company that uses points that you redeem (1000 points=$10). They'll usually give you a screener survey for 20-30 points and if you qualify, they'll ask you to continue on to a larger survey. These usually start from 300+ points.

OTX http://www.otxsx.com
    With this site, it's easy to get points. Each survey typically gives you 2000 points (15-20 min. long). You can cash out at 4500 points for E-gift certificates. After I cashed out, I got the e-certificate in less than a minute! (It says to allow 72 hours to receive.)

Lightspeed:Lightspeed Research (Do product testing)
    I get a couple of $10 checks here and there. The points accumulate to 1150=$10 (thru Paypal). They also offer Amazon GC and other gifts. The points take a while to accumulate and I'm not qualifying for as many surveys anymore.

Buzzback: BuzzBack Market Research - Think Forward
    They pay no less than $5 a survey - they're infrequent, but I just received a check - 5 bux is 5 bux! Yay!

Harris Poll: Harris Poll Online | Welcome
    Points accumulate to redeem various gifts. I usually get the gift cards.

Survey Direct: www.surveydirect.com
    Their surveys pay between $3 and $10 via Paypal. Go to: :: MyView | Rewards Center ::
    to check your rewards. You will need your e-mail address and confirmation ID. If you do not have your confirmation ID click :: MyView | Rewards Center ::

PostMaster Direct: Postmaster Direct
    This company owns Survey Direct, so I get surveys from both. Fill out the info and make sure to click the checkbox next to "Surveys" under "Top Lists" and "Consumer Lists." They pay between $2-$5 a survey, sometimes more, depending on what they're looking for. This is not strictly a survey company, so you will get a couple of e-mails of products that are offered (once every couple of months).

American Consumer Opinion: Paid online surveys for money and free online paid opinion surveys - American Consumer Opinion
    They pay $6-7 per survey. They're very reliable and send the checks out within a few weeks.

Pinecone Research: Home (Do product testing)
    My favorite survey company. Unfortunately, you can only join via invitation when the company asks its members to send them out, or in a banner link. The banners are really hard to find. But if you get in, each survey pays $5 and it's usually about 15 minutes long. The checks arrive within a week. Here's a link to the thread on ********** that will update if there's a new one out there: PineCone Research Master Thread - No Posting/Asking for Referrals! - **********.net Forums

Test Spin: Paid Surveys - Get paid for taking online surveys with TestSpin and earn Amazon gift certificates!
    I've gotten paid between $2 and $8 for each survey. They pay you via Amazon Gift Certificates that they e-mail you. Payout is after $10.

Survey Spot: SurveySpot Online Surveys (Do product testing)
    I got a check for $15 on 7/26/05. A lot of these surveys are for contests to win money, but I only do the ones that say, "You will be paid $5 to complete this survey." Otherwise, I just delete the others :)

Brand Institute: Branding_BrandInstitute_Inc
    This is aimed more for people in the medical field, but I got a couple of surveys for a few dollars each. They do require you to provide your social security number in order to get paid.
    Welcome to Esearch.com - Home I just got paid by them for a two-week diary (each day took less than 5 minutes). I got paid $25 via Paypal within a couple of weeks.

Harvard Business School HBS Computer Lab for Experimental Research (CLER)
    With this one, you actually have to check the site for studies. They don't send you an e-mail to let you know it's available. It was 15 minutes long and I got the $5 money order in the mail today (8/26/05). They do require you to provide your social security number in order to get paid. You do not have to be in the Harvard area to complete these surveys - they are done online.

Gozing EARN CASH FOR*COMPLETING MOVIE*ONLINE*SURVEYS
    This company pays you after about 2 months via Paypal, Napster, or Buy.com. Surveys from this site can pay from 50 cents and up - usually up to 3 or 4 bucks. The downside is that I've had to answer "qualifying" questions for 10 minutes, only to find out that I end up not qualifying after all that work. They're probably my least favorite site to deal with.

www.Opinionsite.com
    They pay you after every survey. You don't accumulate anything. You complete a survey and they send you a check. I think completed a 10 minute survey for $3 and it took about a month to receive the check. Some surveys enter you into a drawing and others pay you cash. I only do the ones that definitely pay.

E-Rewards e-Rewards
    You accumulate dollars based on e-mails you read and quick surveys they send you. It's really painless. You redeem the money in your account for airline miles, coupons from Hertz, Omaha Steaks, Blockbuster, and a bunch of other places. The only way to get into e-rewards is to go to the site and sign up under one of the sponsors saying you're interested. They'll send you an e-mail about a week later telling you how to join.

Resonance Research Resonance Research Surveys
    This site has only sent me one survey so far. But it just paid me $50 for 25 minutes of my time! You can request payment through PayPal or a check.

www.iThinkInc.com
    This company is similar to OpinionSite and SurveySpot. They do send out surveys that will enter you into sweepstakes, but there is an occasional survey that pays. They send you the check right away so you don't have to wait for a minimum in your account to cash out. I just got a checks for $2 and $3 for short surveys.

Your 2 Cents: Your2Cents - Home
    This site has a payout of $5. Payment is via check. They pay between $1-$5 a survey. If you don't qualify for the survey, they'll at least enter you into a drawing or pay you a small amount (10 or 20 cents - woohoo!).

Socratic Forum The Socratic Forum® This site sends a couple of surveys a month. They usually pay anywhere from $2-$5 each. Payout is after $5.

E-Poll Epoll.com This site is set up very similarly to Harris Poll. Surveys are infrequent.

FGI Research FGI RESEARCH - MAIN PAGE TEMPLATE
    Most of these surveys are for sweepstakes opportunities. But just like Survey Spot, I do the ones that guarantee a payment. Payout is immediate via Paypal.

Viewpoint Forum (also do product testing)
    With this site, you cash out at 375 points, which is equivalent to $10. They pay via check. Point values for surveys are usually at least 75 points. They do have a referral program (5 referral limit). Each referral earns you 100 points.

Stanford Graduate School of Business
    For this site, you need to check for new surveys...they don't send e-mails to you. However, ********** does have a thread that updates when a member finds a survey. Click here to check it out or subscribe to it. Some pay cash (to a Paypal account), while others are for a chance to win an Amazon gift certificate.

Mindfield Online
    $10 is payout - they'll send you a check within 2-3 weeks. In each e-mail invite, it'll specify how much you get paid. It's usually $3-$5, sometimes more. They also do product testing.
    __________________________________________________________ __________
    And as a side note (similar to surveys).....
    Focus Groups! http://marketsdirectory.com/visits/1q05USmktsi.htm
    or Interclipper: Realtime Video Organizer have companies in your area that do focus groups. They usually compensate well. I've gotten no less than $75-$100 for two hours of my time. DH or I will get a call every month or so asking us to come in for a study. Be forewarned though - some of these companies don't have panelists - they're more client based. So if you call them up, you may just want to ask if they have a database of panelists in which they recruit for studies. If they say no, then you know they don't call people like us for their research. Otherwise, they may send you out an application to fill out or ask you questions over the phone. Some companies are rude if they're asked if they have a database of panelists- don't take it to heart :) Just move along to the next company.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2010
  5. hotcouponmama

hotcouponmama Admin Hottie

I am bumping this up because I added quite a few to the original list. I need to do some descriptions for them, but most of the new ones are cash & product surveys, several I have used myself personally.

6. MrsPinecone

MrsPinecone Finder Of Lost Posts Trader Group

Quality Health is a very spammy site. Found that out the hard way.

Panda Research doesn't pay. I got rid of that one years ago.

7. farjessi

farjessi New Member Trader Group

I didn't see it on the list but I just recently joined Welcome to MothersKnowBest.com from what I can tell it's just like Global Test Market(1,000 points=$50).

8. okaliedokalie

okaliedokalie New Member Trader Group

Re: Survey Sites - is this one legit?

Hi all - I hope this is the correct forum to post this in :

I just received an email from "partnership-plus"? I don't remember signing up with this survey company. Is it legit? Has anyone here had experience with this company?

(somehow they already have my name and addy?!?!?!)

Thanks for the help!

9. vanessamarie

vanessamarie New Member Trader Group

10. jjj

jjj New Member

Partnership plus is a good site. You tell the different types of clothing you buy each month...size, item, material and price. I think you get 200 points for doing this and 50 extra points if you give them the info by the 5th of the month. I cashed out twice for a $50 gc and I am almost ready to cash out again.

okaliedokalie likes this.
  11. okaliedokalie

okaliedokalie New Member Trader Group

Thank you! I went ahead and joined after I called them to see where they got my info. I did the Jan survey & they gave me an extra 75pts. Thanks for taking the time to respond... repped ya.

12. cblanchard76

cblanchard76 New Member

I just wanted to let everyone know that is joined Survey Spot 2 months ago. I have had 2 products shipped to my house, and i have 2 checks totaling $45 being mailed. Hopefully they come.:smile:

13. mhammann

mhammann New Member

I joined Survey Spot a long time ago..I've only gotten one check for $5 that is it. How are you getting products and a check for $45?

14. michelevimya

michelevimya New Member Trader Group

The Gozing one doesn't work. The link itself does but when you try to register it says page not found. I tried a few times and couldn't get it to work. Is there a way to refer someone?

15. rld513

rld513 New Member

I can never seem to find the place to register at Lightspeed. I've looked all over their site. What am I missing?? :shrug7:

16. SeasLife

SeasLife New Member

On the More Surveys home page there is something called Keystrokes for Cash - does anyone think this is legit?
    Is the Keystrokes for Cash or anything that requires money upfront to start credible and a place you can actually earn money?

May be a stupid question, I know. Just wondering if ANYONE has done it.:shrug7:

Thanks for any input :smile:

17. SeasLife

SeasLife New Member

18. Ggbwg

Ggbwg New Member Trader Group

19. SeasLife

SeasLife New Member

20. anuhea35

anuhea35 New Member

which are your 'top' fave ones?