Tips Survey Police: Review & Complain About Survey Sites

Discussion in 'Hot Entrepreneurs: Build Wealth & Share Links' started by MrsPinecone, Jul 7, 2006.

Tags:
  1. MrsPinecone

MrsPinecone Finder Of Lost Posts Trader Group

http://www.surveypolice.com/index.php

Survey Police allows survey-takers like you to review, rank and file complaints against online survey companies. With no standards, no certifications and no accountability of paid survey companies, Survey Police is here to protect online survey participants. Online survey company participants need protection from paid online survey sites that:
    • Don't pay the incentives they promise
    • Charge consumers to access a list of surveys
    • Sell your name, address and other personal information

2. bjar80

bjar80 New Member Trader Group

thats nice to know!

3. mj32004

mj32004 New Member

this is good, i've tried some before and got burned on the deal.

4. SchwoomsMom

SchwoomsMom New Member Trader Group

Thanks!! Where was this a while ago!! BTW, does anyone actually keep track of the surveys they do?

5. lisa d

lisa d New Member

so is this real? I have been all over these sites including the above reference legitimate paid survey sites and found that AW surveys that was listed as good was a scammer site....so what is the real deal?

6. joshmamabear

joshmamabear Member Of The Month Nov. 2011 Trader Group

lately, Pinecone has decreased compensation to $3 plus a chance to win in their sweepstakes of $500. their surveys are a bit complicated and long, I'm not too inclined to give priority to them. although they do pay quickly soon as you finish their survey. I'd rather do viewpoint because their surveys are a lot easier to do and its easy to cash out with 375 points and check comes in 2 weeks.

7. PaisleyYoda

PaisleyYoda New Member

Survey Police worked great for me. I had a problem with Lightspeed not giving me points for 2 surveys nor answering any of my emails. Survey Police got them to award my points, quickly too!

8. Iron9567

Iron9567 New Member

Nice to know there is still sites out there to watch our back from scammers online.

9. pasharain

pasharain (ง︡'-'︠)ง ♥ Quasher of Dead Links ♥ Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Trader Group

Link in OP working.