Trades Rebates ~ Have Stella AB-20106 Pointsettias

Discussion in 'Rebate Trades' started by mtka, Nov 14, 2017.

Moderators: couponlover
  1. mtka

mtka Well-Known Member Trader Group

Have these available:

Out for now: Michelob AB-24804 - Save $10 via mail-in offer with the purchase of $50.00 in groceries. Paid via Anheuser-Busch Prepaid Mastercard. Total grocery purchase must exceed $50.00, excluding sales tax. Excludes Wine, Beer, Liquor, Tobacco Products, Lottery Tickets, Prescription Medication, Over-the-Counter Medicine, Gift Cards and Candy Item purchases. NBPR and valid in AL, AR, KY, MO, NC, UT and WV only. Purchases must occur between: 11/06/17 - 01/01/18, om by 01/16/18. Limit one per address.

Stella AB-20106 : Save $4.oo via mail-in rebate on the purchase of Two (2) Holiday Pointsettias. Purchase price must exceed $4.00, excluding sales tax. Purchases must occur between 11/05/17 - 12/31/17, pm by 01/15/18, limit one per address. NBPR and valid in AL, AR, KY, MO, NC, UT and WV only.

Both state receipt(s).

Wanting 10% in funded pp, cc, stamps, or trades for other NBPR good in KY, plus postage. Please note the Michelob comes as a rebate card, not check :(

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  2. Jorainna

Jorainna Active Member Trader Group

I have a question on the Michelob ... I just found the form, and on the front it has No Beer Purchase Required.
    Then on the back it asks for "UPC from beer package".
    Any thoughts on this? Think it will pay without the UPCs??

3. mtka

mtka Well-Known Member Trader Group

yeah, I saw that. I think it's just a mistake since it's illegal to have to purchase beer in these state. Also, it strictly prohibits beer as part of the purchase in the exclusions.

Jorainna likes this.
Moderators: couponlover