Savings Star App SavingStar Shutting Down 11/30/20

mtka

Trader Group
SavingStar is Shutting Down November 30, 2020

As much as you love SavingStar, we have something even better in store for you.
First things first: SavingStar will shut down on November 30. You'll likely see offers begin to wind down over the next few weeks.
Now for the good news: Your savings experience is about to get much better!
With the new Coupons.com app, you can save on all your favorites with cash back offers — these are much like the rebates you're used to, but better:
Use them at ANY retailer that provides itemized receipts
Skip the receipts and link your store loyalty cards for automatic cash back (1,000s of stores to choose from)
Get cash back with NO minimum balance — your money will go straight to PayPal, and you can grab it whenever you need it
PLUS, you'll have access to thousands of printable coupons and coupon codes on the Coupons.com website, saving you even more on everything you need from breakfast to bedtime.
We are excited to have you join our community!

jastwins

※Kaboom!・:・:・゜
Trader Group
Make sure you look at the email on your computer. When I tried it on my phone, I was not getting the answers I needed. Use the link in the email to have them send the Coupons.com app to download on your phone. I accessed both savingstar and coupons.com on my computer and made sure to update my information (name, address, email, phone number {should be your cel where you download the app} I am hoping by doing this, Savingstar will move the funds I have there ($5.25) to my paypal account when it shuts down.
Coupons.com will pay directly into your paypal account.
If anyone has any other info, please post. I will miss SavingStar and am happy to say I earned over $696.00 while using this app over the last several years.

Jorainna

Finder of Lost "Blinkies"
Staff member
Trader Group
@jastwins ... I have not tackled this one yet. I have a balance of $15.62 on SavingStar, but only use my computer. Are you saying I will be fine to use my computer to get my funds? It all seems so confusing to me right now ... lol.

jastwins

※Kaboom!・:・:・゜
Trader Group
@Jorainna I realized on Coupons.com, it had updated the app and it did not have my information on there. However, last year I know they credited my paypal account for a submission. When I used my phone (I phone 11), it did not let me see my information like it did on the computer. My personal information was not on the coupons.com site and I did update it to match my paypal information. I am just hoping it gets transferred if I cannot schedule a payout before the end of the month. My account has $5.50 in it.

Jorainna

Finder of Lost "Blinkies"
Staff member
Trader Group
@jastwins ... I just sent them an email. I have an old Nokia phone from years and years ago, but it only costs me $5 on the family plan while everyone else's bills are up there ... LOL.