Savings Star App Savings Star App - The Nation's Only Fully Digital Grocery eCoupon Reward Service!

pasharain

(ง︡'-'︠)ง ♥ Quasher of Dead Links ♥
SavingStar is a great way to save money on your groceries and pharmacy store purchases. They are the first and only national, fully-digital grocery eCoupon rewards service, no printer necessary. Here’s how it works:
  • Once you are registered, you have to set up your store loyalty cards.
  • Select the eCoupons you'd to link to your store loyalty cards.
  • Use your loyalty card at checkout.
  • Your money is automatically added to your SavingStar account within 2-30 days! They’ll e-mail you when your savings post. Therefore, you will not see your savings reflected on your store receipt.
You can go to the SavingStar site to register, or download app right to your phone.

iwik

I Mod, Will Travel...
Staff member
I just noticed that Safeway has moved from receipt-scan status to Automatic-Savings status. I had to re-register my Safeway card number, but I am glad to have it automatic now, I only have had Rite Aid in that category.

jastwins

※Kaboom!・:・:・゜
Trader Group
Check out this app if you have not done so lately. As @iwik stated, more stores have been added and it might make it easier to get your savings and not have to download a receipt.
In November I received an email stating that the following stores were switching to automatic credits once your loyalty card OR id number is added to SS. Look to see if your store is listed below:

ACME

ALBERTSONS

BI-LO

DOLLAR GENERAL

HARVEYS SUPERMARKET

JEWEL OSCO

SAFEWAY

SHAWS

STAR MARKET

VONNS

ALSO NEW:

TOM THUMB