Promo - Recycle Bank Recyclebank: What It Is & Current Opportunities to Earn Points

Discussion in 'Smokin' Hot Promos & Sweepstakes' started by pasharain, Aug 14, 2018.

1. pasharain

pasharain (ง︡'-'︠)ง ♥ Quasher of Dead Links ♥ Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Trader Group

What is Recyclebank? It is a program that rewards people for learning how to take everyday green actions. Very brief learning posts earn you points that you can redeem for rewards from local and national businesses, magazine subscriptions (some I have gotten are Food Network Magazine, Cooking Light, Diabetic Living and Rachel Ray Every Day), and coupons.

Every time I learn of a new opportunity to earn points, I will post it to this thread.

Not a Recyclebank member? JOIN HERE and start earning points today!

Don’t forget to take the Daily Pledge to earn even more points!

[​IMG]

KimShaw and Green is Gold like this.
  2. pasharain

pasharain (ง︡'-'︠)ง ♥ Quasher of Dead Links ♥ Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Trader Group

3. pasharain

4. Green is Gold

Green is Gold Member of the Month 6/12 - Queen Of Circle Driving Staff Member Moderator Trader Group

Recyclebank used to be amazing!!!
    I cashed in gift cards all the time!
    Since they stopped doing them, I rarely go there.
    There are a ton of ways to earn points though!
    I recently went back there and earned enough points (any old points I had were long gone) in a few hours for 2 magazine subscriptions!
    I chose Sports Illustrated Kids for my 10 year old son and Reader's Digest for myself.

pasharain likes this.
  5. pasharain

Whenever I want something. I look for the high point stuff and I am done in a few minutes. I do recycle, but I have to say I learn a few things doing this.

6. pasharain

7. pasharain

8. pasharain

9. pasharain

10. pasharain

11. pasharain

12. pasharain

13. pasharain

14. pasharain

15. pasharain

16. pasharain

17. pasharain

18. pasharain

19. pasharain

20. pasharain