Rebate rejection

bugweena

Trader Group
Is anyone else having this problem?
It seems like all my submissions “don’t pass the audit process” and have to be escalated

Linda

Yes. All the AB rebates I submit are rejected. I chat and they can't help. I finally have to call. I've asked if I have been flagged but they always tell me they don't know why I didn't pass the audit process. I have done a lot of rebates, especially the online ones because you don't have to trade for forms or pay postage, but since about March/April every single AB rebate doesn't pass the audit process. But when I call they clear them and I get the check or virtual reward within a few days. It is just a PITA to have to do that step every. single. time.

bugweena

Trader Group
I don't even bother with rebates that are less than $3 due to this. Maybe the company hopes we don't follow up.

Jamie2207

Trader Group
So, one of mine that "didn't pass audit" actually had the check mailed to me ($2) and they stopped payment on it without informing me. Well, I deposited the check within a few days of receipt and was then charged a $12 return check fee (by my bank) for cashing a check that stop payment had been issued on!

I called the service center and after several attempts I actually got a human to talk to and all they could do is escalate it. I was so irate, the $2 check was obviously not worth the bank fee.

I still don't have resolution to this issue and the call center worker could not tell me why the check had been issued while the submission was still under review. Just beware on the smaller rebates that they send checks for!

crownline266

Trader Group
Anyone have their physical rebate CCs not work lately? I just read on another forum of this happening and checked several of mine and they aren't working either. I contacted AB directly and they said to call the CC company (877-610-1075). I haven't done this yet. Sucks because I was saving mine for a big purchase. Lesson learned, I guess.

bugweena

Trader Group
Anyone have their physical rebate CCs not work lately?
My SIL tried to active some of hers and said it wasn't working. I have some that I have been saving, too, and will double check and make sure the $ is still on there. Thanks for the heads up. Not sure what is going on with AB but it is disappointing.