From "What's for Dinner" Viral Thread Quick & Easy Cabbage Bake by Former Chef

pasharain

(ง︡'-'︠)ง ♥ Quasher of Dead Links ♥
Here is a quick easy recipe for cabbage that is awesome, one of my own "chefin" recipes from when I was a chef, cheap and feeds alot, serve it with mashed potatoes:

Quick & Easy cabbage Bake:

1 large head of cabbage, cut in eights, remove core ends and blanch in boiling water for 5 minutes, take it out and drain it, lay it in the bottom of an enamel roaster that has a cover to it.

Then take a pound and a half of ground beef, chopped onion, 1 cup minute rice, salt & pepper and 2 eggs, mix all this together well to incorporate all ingredients.

Take the meat mixture and drop in random pieces (about like the size of a big piece of sausage on a pizza or a little bigger) all over the top of the cabbage until its all used up and in the roaster.

Take one big bottle of V-8 juice and pour it into the roaster, it will cover the cabbage and the meat. Salt & pepper the top of it, cover and put in a preheated 350 degree oven for one hour.

Voila! Dinner is ready, serve on a plate with mashed potatoes and top it all with the "gravy" juice from the roaster.

Super quick & easy and it tastes awesome.

I have tons of dishes I make that I don't have written recipes for, I can just tell you what I use and how I make it.

Hope this recipe helps someone. It's a favorite in my house.

OP HERE by @NIGHTB1022