Please delete-Get Your Crayons Out Bingo Little Things Train, All Envies Have Been Received

Discussion in 'Trade Post Archive' started by MsSweetCheeks, Feb 12, 2017.

Moderators: couponlover
  1. MsSweetCheeks

MsSweetCheeks Mod Of The Month March 2012<br>The Grand Theft <br Trader Group

Get Your Crayons Out Bingo Little Things Train

upload_2017-2-12_14-55-7.png

Taking Sign Ups Until Monday, Feb. 20th at 8am Central Time.
    Mail out date will be Fri. Feb. 24th.
    No coupons to expire before 3/10/17.
    Early Mail outs are fine and are highly encouraged!
    Winner envie to be announced.

upload_2017-2-12_14-55-19.jpeg

Please make sure that you can commit to mailing out on time and posting when you send and receive your envies before signing up. I hate to mention this but failure to do so can result in you being denied to ride trains in the future.

Newbies with a itrader of at least 5 with plenty of QUALITY coupons to share are welcome! please read all requirements. I know the list is long, but its to help ensure you know what is expected so all passengers have a great ride!!

upload_2017-2-12_14-55-31.jpeg

Please make sure to read ALL info and requirements before joining.

[​IMG]

You can only ride up to 5 trains at a time at HCW. If you are already on 5, you can catch the next one!

[​IMG]

After reading this WHOLE thread, post below to ride. Then PM me a link to your wishlist, your little things wishlist (If it is listed on your regular list please let me know in your sign up PM), your mailing address (please send your addy to me even if you sent it to me before), and your 5 words!! Don't forget your word list for bingo!!!

[​IMG]

How it works:

Each rider will mail out one envie to the person that I match you up with.

Your initial envie will contain a 25 coupon potluck to your match up and at least one little thing item. You could send stamps, stickers, BTFE, coke codes, samples, pretty much anything that you think your match up would like. You can even send extra coupons.

Let's aim to put a smile on our match-ups face!

Then everyone will have to mail a 25 coupon potluck and either $1 cc or 2 Forever Stamps to the winner of the bingo.

Once bingo is declared, a mail out date will be announced for the winner envies.

[​IMG]

To Join:
    You must be able to send your match-up an envie with at least 25 q's along with at least one little thing item and (1) 25 q potluck and either $1cc or 2 Forever Stamps for the winner.

Don't forget to put your screen name and the train name on your envie!!

You must post when you mail and when you receive. (If you have not posted on previous trains I reserve the right to deny a ticket for this ride!!)

Please leave feedback for your match ups!!

You need a wish list posted to ride. If your list is very short and specific, other train riders will have a harder time matching your list. If there's something you don't need multi's of, note it.

[​IMG]

This train is potluck which means you may not get 25 coupons from your WL in each envie. Although please try to match wish lists. You are not even guaranteed to get one coupon from your wishlist.

No baby, no pet, no meds, no oddball products that very few members use like depends unless you have an exact wl match. If someone says they can use cat food frees, do not include regular cat food, unless it is an extra.
    Examples of junk q's if you are unsure......Depends, Resturant q's, Poise, Diapers, if q's like these are not on the wish list it would be considered junk. So please send what you would want to receive..do unto others

[​IMG]

Limit of 1 of each coupon unless it is an exact match to a wish list. If you have and exact wish list match, then duplicates are encouraged!!! again, more than 1 of something is OK if its "extra"

store specific coupons are only OK if they are on the WL. They must be an exact match. Not everyone has the same stores in their area.

BTFE's Coke Codes, Pepsi Codes are all great to include if they are wish list items.

Rebates and TMF forms are GREAT to include. Watch state restrictions.

IP's are great to send too, but make sure that they are an exact match to the person's wishlist if you want it to count towards the 25 coupon potluck. Remember not everyone can use printable coupons. Some grocery stores won't take them or sometimes they have to be in color.

[​IMG]

If for any reason, any of your envies are not received, you will be asked to re mail at the 2 week point. Joining this train is your agreement to this rule.

You must let me know if you do not receive your envie. If you do not let me know promptly it will be marked as received and you will be forfitting your right to a resend. I will not go chasing after you to find out if you received your envie. It is your responsibility to let me know if an envie has not been received.

If for some reason you mail out late, please post on the thread when you mailed it out so your fellow rider can know when to expect it. Also if you are going to mail out late or you go out of town or something where you will be away for a while, please let me know. Remember that not mailing out a train envie can result in a bad trader's report being filled and going on the bad trader's list. Two bad trades will get you banned from the site.

Don't forget to post in the train thread below that you want to ride. Then PM me your mailing addy, and a link to your wishlist along with your little things wishlist.

[​IMG]

This is how the bingo portion of this train will work:

I will post a list of 15 words that are the colors of crayons. You will select 5 words from that list and send it to me via PM. Make sure you keep a copy for yourself! I will call 2 words a day for the first five days and then 1 word a day after that.

[​IMG]

The Winner!

The Winner will be the first person who announces BINGO in thread and then PMs me. I will check the words and declare the winner in thread! Remember there will only be 1 winner, so you must be the first person to call Bingo in the thread.

[​IMG]

Prizes!

The prize will be a 25 coupon potluck and either $1cc or 2 Forever Stamps from each player.

upload_2017-2-12_15-26-32.png
    Word List (When words are called they will change to black and the date they are called will be posted next to it):
    1. Apricot (2/20)
    2. Black
    3. Blue

4. Blue Green (2/24)
    5. Blue Violet
    6. Brown (2/22)
    7. Carnation Pink (2/23)
    8. Gray (2/20)
    9. Green (2/23)

10. Indigo
    11. Orange

12. Red (2/21)
    13. Yellow (2/22)
    14. White (2/21)
    15. Scarlet (2/24)

Members Riding/Wishlists:
    MsSweetCheeks
    Little Things Wishlist: Listed on regular wishlist

allysmama

NoHio

ThisSouthernMomma

goldengirl08
    Little Things Wishlist: Labels and Stamps

Jorainna

catara

summertina

etmer

ingramdeb

Match ups start off blue, turn red when mailed, and black when received:
    ingramdeb mails to Jorainna (Mailed 2/21)
    Jorainna mails to NoHio (Mailed 2/24)
    NoHio mails to catara (Mailed 2/21)
    catara mails to MsSweetCheeks (Mailed 2/24)
    MsSweetCheeks mails to goldengirl08 (Mailed 2/23)
    goldengirl08 mails to summertina (Mailed 2/22)
    summertina mails to etmer (Mailed 2/21)
    etmer mails to allysmama (Mailed 3/1)
    allysmama mails to ThisSouthernMomma (Mailed 2/27)
    ThisSouthernMomma mails to ingramdeb (Mailed 2/22)

Congrats! catara is the winner of bingo. Everyone is to send her a 25 coupon potluck and either $1cc or 2 Forever Stamps. Winner envie mail out day is Thurs. March 2nd. Early mail out is highly recommended. No coupons to expire before 3/16/17. Please post as you send/receive your envies. Let's send winner envies to put a smile on catara's face!!!!

Winner envies start off blue, turn red when mailed, and black when received:
    MsSweetCheeks (Mailed 3/2)
    allysmama (Mailed 3/1)
    NoHio (Mailed 2/27)
    ThisSouthernMomma (Mailed 3/1)
    goldengirl08 (Mailed 2/27)
    Jorainna (Mailed 2/27)
    summertina (Mailed 2/24)
    etmer (Mailed 2/27)
    ingramdeb (Mailed 2/24)

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  2. MsSweetCheeks

@mydogalex2000 I still don't see where the thing to add the All Aboard for the train.

3. allysmama

allysmama Member Trader Group

I'll ride!

MsSweetCheeks likes this.
  4. NoHio

NoHio Well-Known Member Staff Member Trader Group Moderator

I will ride, thanks for conducting!

5. MsSweetCheeks

Make sure to PM me with your mailing addy, a link to your wishlist, your little thing wishlist, and your 5 bingo words.

6. ThisSouthernMomma

ThisSouthernMomma Active Member Trader Group

Punch my ticket please!

7. mydogalex2000

mydogalex2000 Member Of The Month Oct. 2011 Staff Member Administrator Trader Group Moderator

Got it for you!

8. MsSweetCheeks

Ok, thanks. I'm thinking I don't have that option since I"m not a mod anymore. I sure don't see it, unless I just need glasses. LOL.

9. goldengirl08

goldengirl08 Active Member Trader Group

i will ride!

10. Jorainna

Jorainna Active Member Trader Group

I wish to ride this train! :)

11. catara

catara Well-Known Member Staff Member Trader Group

I'll ride please

12. summertina

summertina Well-Known Member Trader Group

i will ride

13. etmer

etmer Active Member Trader Group

I'm in.

14. MsSweetCheeks

Still taking sign ups.

15. ingramdeb

ingramdeb Member Trader Group

I would like to ride please.

16. MsSweetCheeks

The first 2 colors are:
    Gray
    Apricot

ThisSouthernMomma likes this.
  17. NoHio

NoHio Well-Known Member Staff Member Trader Group Moderator

My envie to catara will be in tomorrow's mail.

18. ingramdeb

ingramdeb Member Trader Group

ingramdeb mails to Jorainna takeing to a blue bin now no mail today so goes out
    tomorrow

Jorainna and MsSweetCheeks like this.
  19. summertina

summertina Well-Known Member Trader Group

summertina mails to etmer

20. MsSweetCheeks

Today's colors are:
    White
    Red

ThisSouthernMomma likes this.
Moderators: couponlover