Home Business Paints & Pretties

Jorainna

Finder of Lost "Blinkies"
Staff member
Trader Group
Covid sent my job in to a tailspin and they furloughed us till July 31st. Then they laid off 50+ of us. I had worked there for over 30 years. Couponing and refunding is not what it used to be, but every little bit helps. My daughter in law has set up a Facebook page for us to start selling crafty type items on, and we could use some "likes" for the page. If anyone is on Facebook, would you be so kind as to give our page, Paints & Pretties, a like and maybe share it? Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/pg/PaintsNPretties/posts/

117239340_650170492259705_4026687822563484575_n.jpg

busyasabeecrg

°ʅ︵ʃ° Member of the (°‿°) Month 11/2010 - (▬) -
Trader Group
@Jorainna Just saw this and wish you the best on your new venture. I'm rushing to a meeting but asked a friend who stopped by to give you a like and she did a few minutes ago, and I'll do one, too, when I get back in about 45 minutes.

Jorainna

Staff member
Trader Group
@Jorainna Just saw this and wish you the best on your new venture. I'm rushing to a meeting but asked a friend who stopped by to give you a like and she did a few minutes ago, and I'll do one, too, when I get back in about 45 minutes.

Thank you so much! :)

Jorainna

Staff member
Trader Group
Thanks for all the "likes". Visit and "like" Paints & Pretties on Facebook. There will be a giveaway at 100 likes.