Organizing Your "Carry To Store" Coupons

Discussion in 'Couponing Basics' started by mama22qts, Jul 7, 2006.

Moderators: Green is Gold, TiggerToo
  1. kma2053

kma2053 New Member

2. kma2053

kma2053 New Member

Abbybob,

Thank you for responding. I need all the help I can get. I don't want to sit and cut them all but it seems like there always coupons cut out that don't get used.

I do what you do and that is only cut the ones I think I need. I live in Tucson, a pretty good size city, but don't seem to get all the inserts others get. I, too, find lots of ads in the inserts.

I cut out one for Scotch Bright sponges to use at Dollar Tree and the said it wasn't good; it was a printed one. So I didn't get to get any deals my first time out but I'll keep trying.

3. Abbybob

Abbybob Well-Known Member Trader Group

Dollar Tree is the worst place when it comes to accepting coupons. I always carry a copy of their coupon policy with me (https://www.dollartree.com/custserv/custserv.jsp?pageName=TermsConditions). I have copies of all the coupon policies of the stores I frequent in my coupon envelope.

jastwins likes this.
  4. kma2053

kma2053 New Member

Really? That's not good news because you can get things free there with the $1.00 off coupons. How do you make the coupon work even if it is good under their picture? I better carry their policy, too. Thank you.

Moderators: Green is Gold, TiggerToo