Recipes - 5 Ingredients Or Less no-bake Chocolate Peanut Butter "Cookies"

C

cvahr

These are so easy that I even I can do them :) and they really are delicious!

Box of Ritz Crackers
Jar of Peanut Butter
Chocolate Almond Bark

Put some peanut butter in between two Ritz Crackers and place on a cookie sheet covered in wax paper. Repeat until the cookie sheet is full (leave some room around each one). Put this cookie sheet in the fridge to chill for about 5-10 minutes.

Melt squares of the chocolate almond bark (in the microwave is easiest). Take a chilled "cookie" and drop it into the melted almond bark to completely coat it. Lift it out using a fork (get underneath it) and place it back on the wax papered cookie sheet. When all the cookies are coated, put them back in the fridge for 15 minutes.

When I make these around the holidays, I usually make several sheets at the same time.

Extras:
-Finish the cookies by melting some vanilla almond bark and using a fork to drizzle a few lines across them - or dip a small portion of the cookie into the vanilla bark.
-Instead of peanut butter, they can be filled with marshmallow fluffy, or even a slice of banana.

O

OneHotMomma

These are good with white almond bark instead of the chocolate, too! These are my Christmas cookies. I color some of the white bark red or green to drizzle over the top. Yumm!!

C

cvahr

That's brilliant! Guess how I will be making these this December? ;) Thanks very much!

J

jorgea

These cookies sound great. Thanks for the idea. Maybe I'll make them for Thanksgiving.