Mail-In Rebate NewEgg.com $5 mouse w/ $5 rebate, limit 5

Discussion in 'Rebates' started by vickib50, Nov 29, 2016.

Moderators: ryansmommie
  1. vickib50

vickib50 Well-Known Member Trader Group

Purchase Rosewill RM-P2P Black Wired Optical Mouse at Newegg.com and receive a $5 rebate.

UPC: 898745050509

Purchase at Newegg.com 11/29/16-12/5/16.

Go to newegg.rebateaccess.com and enter the promo number 72995. You'll get the form here.

2. CSURams

CSURams New Member

Oddly enough my wireless mouse stopped working last week! Already purchased a new one on Black Friday, but I may have to get this one as well in case my new one goes dead! Thanks

3. vickib50

vickib50 Well-Known Member Trader Group

My apologies to anyone/everyone who bought ANYTHING EVER from Newegg.com because of my post. I have learned that for many years they were a reputable company; however, in the past year there have been literally thousands of complaints against them. It took me almost 6 months and threatening to report them to law enforcement for stealing from me to get my rebate. It was a nightmare. Their first response, right off the bat, without even taking a few moments to even pretend they were looking it up, was to say that they never received my envelope. Wrong answer. On one website alone where people post reviews, there were 422 complaints in 7 months. All about the same. Broken equipment. No refund. No customer service worth a crap. I got lucky. I got my $15.

Moderators: ryansmommie