Newbie Question?

Discussion in 'Newbie Nook: START HERE, FAQs & How Tos' started by Chris Nix, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Chris Nix

Chris Nix New Member

I'm sorry if this isn't the right forum, but I have a few questions before I do my first trip tomorrow. I was going to hit a few stores, one of which is DG. I have a coupon for $2 off of a Covergirl eye product. I noticed DG has a mini mascara for $1.12, but the coupon excludes travel size. Does anyone know if this is considered a travel size? As far as I can tell, it doesn't say so anywhere on the packaging. My second question is in regards to an Aveeno product. I have a coupon for $3.50 off of a facial moisturizer, does the packaging have to specify that it is for the face for the coupon to apply? I'm just trying to work out all the kinks so I don't hold up any lines.

Thanks in advance!!

Sherri1480 likes this.
  2. jastwins

jastwins ※Kaboom!・:・:・゜ Trader Group

My advice is to look at the cover girl package in the store and see it it states trial size . Since your coupon is more than the value of the product, it may beep. The Aveeno coupon may beep if it says skin lotion on the product and not the word face. Do not worry about holding up the line. You are paying DG to be on that line. Good luck.

Sherri1480 and Chris Nix like this.