Workshops Need FREE "Do It Yourself" (DIY) advice or education? How about a Home Depot Workshop?

Discussion in 'Savings Advice, Programs & Offers' started by pasharain, Jul 13, 2018.

1. pasharain

pasharain (ง︡'-'︠)ง ♥ Quasher of Dead Links ♥ Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Trader Group

My husband loves doing things himself, he finds great satisfaction in stepping back and enjoying his "job well done." I am happy to say that after more than 25 years together, most of them married, he is an awesome handyman, but that hasn't always been the case! Thanks to "YouTube" how to videos, his "Hey, I can do that" list has grown immensely. Sometimes though, you just need the professional there with you to learn properly, and that is where Home Depot's FREE Workshops come in.

The workshops mix demonstrations with hands-on learning, so that you can "kick off" your "project with confidence." They even offer workshops for the kiddos, or "future DIYers," as Home Depot calls them.

The list of what you can learn is quite extensive, whether you are installing a floor or building a deck, they probably have a workshop for that.

If you are looking for a "side hustle" to earn some extra cash, perhaps a Home Depot Workshop is what you need to learn a new marketable skill.