Need a recipe - craving dessert

D

disabledvetswife

Okay, I have no idea what to make. I've searched the internet for hours and can't find anything I want to make.

Here's what I have:

semi-sweet chocolate chips
heavy cream
cool whip
peanut butter
yellow cake mix
powdered sugar
cream cheese

I don't have pudding, graham cracker crumbs, graham cracker crusts, etc.
I don't want to just make a cake.

Anyone have any yummy ideas??

A

aquene27

Hmm.. I know you don't want to make a "cake" but what about filled cupcakes?

If you mix the cream cheese and some sugar it would be a little sweeter, then put the mixture in a plastic baggie, snip and end off and poke a hole in the top of the cupcakes?

Just thought I'd put my 2 cents in, lol! =)

shelleyf

Member of the Month March 2009
Trader Group
  • Chess Squares
  • 1 package butter cake mix
  • 1 stick butter, (4 oz), softened
  • 1 egg, slightly beaten
  • 1 box confectioners' sugar, (1 lb)
  • 3 eggs, slightly beaten
  • 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
Preparation:

Combine cake mix, butter and egg and pat into 9x13" pan. Mix sugar, eggs and cream cheese, and pour on the crust mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes, or until browned.
Serves 12.

I make these alot and they are great!

F

FaithfullyFrugalMomof4

You could make the easiest cookies in the world!!!

mix cake mix, 1 egg and 1 8oz container of cool whip together. scoop 1 tbsp of dough & roll in powered sugar. Bake @ 350 for 12 minutes--do not overbake! The easiest & best cookies!

or how about a triffle? bake cake, cool & cut up into bite-sized squares. use plain cool whip, or for fancy, beat room temp cream cheese & fold in cool whip. use a pretty glass serving bowl & starting w/ cake squares, make one layer, then a layer of cool whip, then choc chips--add fresh fruit if you have any, then repeat about three times. save a little cool whip for top to garnish. really good, light & summery!

LOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVE DESSERTS!!!!!!!!!!