Online Submission NBPR rebate list

mtka

Trader Group
Well my KY friends, we showed up on 2 different BPR rebates today and they are not seltzer products. I haven't heard of any new laws except for shipping alcohol related. A bit of warning to my other followers, if KY becomes a full BPR state, I will have no interest in continuing these lists, as I don't buy alcohol and they don't benefit me unless they are NBPR.

Shirley645

Trader Group
Well my KY friends, we showed up on 2 different BPR rebates today and they are not seltzer products. I haven't heard of any new laws except for shipping alcohol related. A bit of warning to my other followers, if KY becomes a full BPR state, I will have no interest in continuing these lists, as I don't buy alcohol and they don't benefit me unless they are NBPR.

Jorainna

Finder of Lost "Blinkies"
Staff member
Trader Group

I certainly hope KY doesn't do this! :( You do such a wonderful job on here that your service would be sadly missed, also.

mtka

Trader Group
So, Kentucky law did not change and it's against the law to offer coupons on beer. I don't know what AB is doing.

Are coupons for alcoholic beverages allowed?

It depends. No coupons on malt beverages are permitted. KRS 244.461(3).

Retailers cannot offer coupons on alcoholic beverages. However, discounted prices using loyalty cards are permitted so long as the discounted price is not less than the wholesale cost of the product. See, KRS 244.461(4).

Producers and wholesalers can offer coupons, including digital coupons, on packages of distilled spirits and wine sold for off-premises consumption. KRS 244.461(1).

mtka

Trader Group
updated with lots of new ones, Ky is not on any and is on quite a few of the BPR one.