My Coke Rewards

Discussion in 'Smokin' Promotions' started by sbp, Jul 8, 2006.

1. vickib50

vickib50 Well-Known Member Trader Group

@jastwins, if you win the $24K and I don't, we are going to tangle!

jastwins, SeasideGirl and bugweena like this.
  2. jastwins

jastwins Well-Known Member Trader Group

@vickib50 your luck is better than mine. You win many more contests than I ever enter. I am just happy that a free 12pkcoupon is coming my way

3. tori729

tori729 Active Member Trader Group

I was saving for the load to card 20oz and I tried to redeem it and got an error. Now it's not on there and tons of things are selling out. I have no idea what to get. :(

4. jastwins

Now that MCR is no longer allowing you to enter your coke codes, you can still enter leftover cap codes or 12 pack codes at Coke.com. You do not get a point total, but if you enter one code, you get a $20 Shutterfly code. Other items you can get include entering 2 product codes for an instant win of a $5 walmart e gift card (100 winners a day), enter 10 product codes to get a digitial coupon for a large popcorn at AMC movie theaters; enter 10 codes to get a Coca cola vending pass in your wallet. There are other small prizes and sweepstakes but that is about it.

bugweena and Green is Gold like this.
  5. XUfan

XUfan Member Of The Month May 2010 Trader Group

Has anyone looked at the new program? It looks like it's mostly contests. I saw that you can enter the codes and they'll donate the money to a school or cause that's on their list. The high school that my grandchildren attend is on the list, so I might just start entering the points for them. It's not much (.05 for a cap, .15 for a 12 pack, etc.) but I guess it will add up if other people do it.

jastwins likes this.
  6. cpnmaniac44

cpnmaniac44 Well-Known Member Trader Group

EARN A DRINK REWARD AFTER 10 PURCHASES!
    Enter your mobile number to start earning today!
    Must have a smartphone with either Apple® Wallet or Android Pay™.

MOBILE NUMBER

We will text a link to this number. Click the link to verify that the mobile number you enter is yours.

...............You have to have a smart phone and internet capable phone just to get a free coke. The new program stinks.

Yes donating your codes may be best.

We bought a phone just for text to try to get a free bag of chips at 7/11. The text message arrived and it had a web link. Since our phone was not internet connected we could not do as Coke said: tap your screen to open the web link which will reveal a bar code for the 7/11 cashier will scan to give you the chips. THIS is how difficult and expensive they have made it. :(

jastwins likes this.
  7. jastwins

@cpnmaniac44 , if you can get free wifi in some spots, maybe you can download the coupon and get a pic of it.
    The way this program is headed, I cannot see it being around for long. Who wants to input 10 codes ( minimal OOP is $10) to get one free 20 oz drink? The sweepstakes are not worth it. We all know that I will never win, LOL.
    Hey, @vickib50, I will keep checking your posts about wins for this year.
    I can use some free Shutterfly stuff, but that is about it.
    Christmas might be extra dreary without our free 12 pk coupons and other deals for gcs. : (

8. XUfan

I don't have any luck with the sweepstakes either. So, I'll just keep adding caps and carton codes to the baggie in the pantry. When the office at the school opens in a couple of weeks, I'll call to see they want us to just send them in, or should I enter them myself. I think they should have some of those teenagers with good eyesight to enter them! LOL!

jastwins likes this.
  9. cpnmaniac44

cpnmaniac44 Well-Known Member Trader Group

There is no coupon. When you submit the required codes for the free chips at 7/11 you must be able to receive a text message. We bought a phone specifically for text messages. That text message contains a web link and you have to click on the link.

Our phone can not connect to the internet. We do not have a phone that can open the link.

They need to send the links to our e-mail address and then we could get such rewards. But they won't. They want everything to be done using text, and social media. No more gift cards in the mail, or coke coupon in the mail and it looks like no more rewards to be accessed by e-mail address on a laptop or desktop computer.

If you do not have a smart phone they are called now with "data plan which is costly" you can not click on any of the links they send by text.

jastwins likes this.
  10. jastwins

It is sad they have bumped it up to a level that does not give many people access. Technology advances, but yet many are left behind.

Yet another program that is not worth the time and trouble anymore. They are catering to a much younger, tech savvy demographic.

11. tori729

tori729 Active Member Trader Group

I was curious about this. I pretty much wasted a bunch of points because I didn't have enough to get a 12pk coupon and the 20oz coupon was a digital one that never successfully got sent to my store card. So I donated 240 pts to them. Sigh. I'm still saving the tops. Since I mostly get them from the side of the road (lol) or free from friends, it's not much trouble for me to save them. Curious as to how the code/text thing works...

jastwins likes this.
  12. XUfan

OK...so I had decided to donate them to the school my grandkids attend, right? Last night, Hubby was looking over the email when he got home from work. And he said, "Hey...do you have any of those Coke codes I've been giving you? Because I want to enter this contest to win vintage vending machine!"

So...although I'm not a fan of the contests, some of my points will be used for entering that contest. I'll be sure to take a pic of it when it's delivered to my house! ;)

NoHio and jastwins like this.