My 2018 American Cancer Soc. Relay for Life Team site now open.

Discussion in 'Hotcouponworld's Helping Hand' started by Linda_in_FL, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Linda_in_FL

Linda_in_FL Well-Known Member Trader Group

Hello all,

I set up a team today in the A.C.S Relay for Life 2018 in my community.

[​IMG]

This is the link to my team:
    http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLCY18SER?team_id=2255737&pg=team&fr_id=86560

Each year, I get inserts and some other coupons and items donated to me by neighbors and others and send to people. I donate all but the postage to this A.C.S. team. I gave ACS $2,500. for the 2017 Relay year. Some was straight gifts to me from friends and family. Some came from HCW people and others for their coupons.
    YOU can help us in the fight against a disease that will affect one in two men and one in three women in their lifetime. LMK the coupons you want. If $5. or more. you can donate direct to the team site via Paypal or credit or debit card. You can also send me cc, check, MO and I will forward to A.C.S.

We hope that we can find cures for cancers in the years to come. As an Oncology nurse, I see the progress and believe that is truly possible. Let's give ACS all the help that we can for research and other programs that they have.

Quastions? Contact me in PM or Email - [email protected]

God Bless,
    Linda

STallerico likes this.
  2. Linda_in_FL

Get personalized Christmas address labels and help fight cancer -

Just $1.50 for a sheet of 30 Plus .49 postage. $2.50 for 2 sheets + .70 postage
    (If there is room for some potluck coupons in 2-sheet envelope and I will add them).

ALL but the postage goes to our American Cancer Society RELAY FOR LIFE See link in sig. below.

Pick from a variety of label design (Or I will TRY to add YOUR OWN logo)

THESE ARE JUST SOME IDEAS FOR YOU TO CHOOSE FROM !!!!!!!!

I have selected 22 images for you to choose from and will send for your selection in EMAIL.
    They include:
    Christmas trees, Nativity scene, angels, wreaths, holly, pointsettia, birds (a cardinal and a dove), snowman, snowflake, Christmas stocking,

Don't need Christmas labels? Choose other graphics - FLOWERS (SPRING is not far away)

Miss Kitty (I have SEVERAL Versions of Miss Kitty) - for your children or grandchildren.

Religious (Christian, Hebrew symbols for Christmas, Hanukkas, Kwanza)

Or the logo of your FAVORITE team, your Alma Mater, Your child or grandchild's school

LOTS OF OTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OR SEND YOUR OWN GRAPHIC -

Havelist & Wishlist
    American Cancer Society Team HCW fundraising info

Coupons are traded for American Cancer Society Donation. PM for details.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  3. Linda_in_FL

upload_2017-11-21_13-20-47.png

If you want to see some of the label graphics 0r send me your OWN graphic LMK - I can show you some that I made and sent already

Linda

4. Linda_in_FL

[​IMG]

If you want to see some of the label graphics 0r send me your OWN graphic LMK - I can show you some that I made and sent already

Linda