MsSweetCheek Wish List

Discussion in 'Wish Lists: Seeking Coupons Or Actuals For Trade' started by MsSweetCheeks, Dec 23, 2016.

1. MsSweetCheeks

MsSweetCheeks Mod Of The Month March 2012<br>The Grand Theft <br Trader Group

If you want to do a trade, please PM me. I love to trade!!!

I shop at Wal-mart primarily. The other stores I shop at are Super-1, Champagne's, Winn-Dixie, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Dollar Tree and Fred's.

I do not have a Kroger's so please do not send me Kroger Coupons.

I have a kitten, so I can use coupons for cat food or cat litter. My precious little Allie loves Meow Mix and Friskies. Usually for kitty litter I use Special Kitty.

For Weight Watchers products, I only use the frozen dessert bars and the baked goods (such as brownies). I find all their other products have way too much sodium, so please only send q's for these two things when it comes to Weight Watchers.

I can use printables for items on my wishlist only. I do not need printables for any other items.

I am on a low salt and diabetic diet, so I need coupons for products that would suit by diet. I know this makes it harder to send to me, but if you have trouble matching me up on trains or swaps then I am always happy to get non-inserts for popular food items or q's with longer expiration dates so I can pass them on to others. Even insert q's with longer expiration dates for popular food items is fine too. I'm always needing q's to pass on with the trains. Also, I have a list of other items that can be used as substitutes for q's.

The following are things that I need coupons for.

Drinks:
    Blue Diamond Almond Milk (Manufacturer usually sends q's)
    Silk Soy Milk (Here is a printable: http://lozo.com/printcoupon/id/8878479/PB )
    Langer's Juice
    Any Free Tea Bags
    Celestial or Bigelow Tea (Here is a printable: http://lozo.com/printcoupon/id/8878485/PB )

Coffee Products (We only use ground coffee):
    Community Ground Coffee (We don't buy k-cups) (Would love frees, hubby drinks lots)
    Starbucks Ground Coffee (We don't buy k-cups) (Really Need-I'm craving Starbucks, LOL!)
    Folgers Coffee (We don't buy k-cups)
    Maxwell House (We don 't buy k-cups

Baking/Cooking:
    Dominos Sugar
    Fleischmann's Yeast
    McCormick Herbs and Spices (Manufacturer sends these too) (Only the bottles of seasoning. I do not use the seasoning packets because of the sodium) (Really Need) (coupons.com has a printable right now)
    Louana Coconut Oil (Manufacturer sends these) (Here is a printable: http://lozo.com/printcoupon/id/8878496/PB )
    Cake Mixes and Cake Icing (I bake a lot for church)
    Weight Watchers Baked Goods (Like the Brownies, stuff like that)

Fruits/Vegetables:
    Pic N Sweet Vegis (Really Need)
    Frozen Fruit
    Fresh Fruit
    Salad Bags
    Dole Canned Pineapple
    Birds Eye Frozen Vegetables
    Nature Sweet Tomatoes (Really Need) (If you contact the manufacturer, they send these)
    Grimmway Farm's (Carrots) (Really Need) (If you contact the manufacturer, they send these)

Meats/Deli:
    Honeysuckle (Ground Turkey Tubes Only)
    Jennie-O (Ground Turkey Tubes Only) (Here is a printable: http://lozo.com/printcoupon/id/8878541/PB)
    Sanderson's Farm Chicken (Not sure if they have q's or not)

Pantry:
    Rotel
    Quaker Oats (We mostly use the steel cut)
    Mrs. Dash No Salt Seasoning
    Mrs. Dash No Salt Seasoning Packs
    Canned Tomato Products (Tomato Sauce, Tomato Paste, Diced Tomatoes, and Stewed Tomatoes)
    Barilla Pasta (Only use the blue box whole grain spaghetti and the blue box whole grain elbow macs) (Manufactuer will usually send q's) (Really Need)
    Idahoan Potato Packets (Last time I contacted the manufacturer, they sent free's)
    Flat Out (Here is a printable: http://www.flatoutbread.com/coupon/ )
    Oroweat Sandwich Things

Dairy:
    Kraft Cheese (Sliced Cheese Only) (Really Need)
    Sargento Cheese Slices (Really Need)
    Borden Shredded Cheese (Really Need) (coupons.com has a printable right now)
    Yoplait Yogurt (Must be Valid in LA-a lot of yogurt coupons are not valid in LA)
    Weight Watchers Frozen Dessert Products (Has a printable here: https://www.hopster.com/coupons )

Cleaning Supplies:
    Lysol Products (Lysol Kitchen Spray, Lysol Wipes, Lysol Bathroom Spray, Lysol Air Freshner)
    Pine Sol
    Fabalousa (Really Need)
    Dawn Dishwashing Soap
    Gain Dishwashing Soap (Really Need)
    Gain Laundry Detergent
    Gain Fabric Softner
    Downy Fabric Softner
    Snuggle Fabric Softner
    Dryer Sheets (Bounce, Downy, or Gain)
    Glade or Air Wick Air Freshner
    EZ Off

Household and Health and Beauty Products:
    Angel Soft Toilet Paper (Really Need) (Here is a printable: http://lozo.com/printcoupon/id/8878330/PB )
    Kotex Pads (I only use the regular pads, I don't use the U Pads though. I do not use tampons.)
    Suave Deodorant
    Reynold's Aluminum Foil (Here is a printable: http://lozo.com/printcoupon/id/8878597/PB
    Sparkle Paper Towels (Really Need) (Has a printable here: http://lozo.com/printcoupon/id/8878279/PB )

Kitty Products:
    Meow Mix Dry Cat Food (Really Need)
    Friskies
    Special Kitty

Printable Coupons I Need:
    coupons.com
    Gain Dish Washing Soap
    Community Coffee
    Borden Cheese
    smartsource.com
    Community Coffee
    redplum.com
    Snuggle
    Community Coffee

McCormick Spices Printable Link: http://www.ladysavings.com/three-new-mccormick-coupons-available-to-print/

Also, someone had found a printable for Community Porch Breeze Tea (Up to $2.59 off), if you can find this printable this is one I'd love to have.

I am willing to substitute a lot of things for q's on trains. I know my wishlist is a difficult one and finding q's I need is difficult. Some of the items below I have listed how many q's that it would replace. For the items that I don't list how many it would replace, please PM me and we can work something out.

For trains: 1 Forever stamp=5 coupons

Forever Stamps or $0.49 Stamps (I need these desperately)
    $0.22 Stamps (I really need these desperately) (2 of these stamps would replace 5 q's on a train)

Starbucks Coffee Samples and coffee samples in general (Nothing with sugar though) (Get with me to make substitutions on this for a train)

Scentsy Samples or other Scented Tarts (I love fruity and baked good scents) (1 pack of tarts would replace a 25 q potluck)

Gift Card Balances (Get with me to make substitutions on this for a train)

Amazon Gift Card Codes (Get with me to make substitutions on this for a train)

Wal-mart Gift Cards (Get with me to make substitutions on this for a train)

Actuals of Mrs. Dash No Salt Products Seasoning (I use Onion & Herb Seasoning, Caribbean Citrus, Southwest Chipotle-I am good on Southwest Chipotle right now-, Hamburger Grilling, Chicken Grilling, Italian Medley, Tomato Basil Garlic, Lemon Pepper, and Garlic & Herb-Good on Garlic & Herb right now-.) If you send me a bottle of these on a train it would replace a 25 coupon potluck.

Actuals of Mrs. Dash Marinade (Especially love the Sweet Teriyaki-Can't find it in my area-Would replace 25 q potluck on train)

Actual of Mrs. Dash Seasoning Mixes (Classic Ranch, Fajita, French Onion Dip, Meatloaf, Sloppy Joe, Chilli, and Taco Seasoning)-Would replace a 25 q potluck on train

Mary K or Avon Make-up Samples (I'm fair complected) (Get with me to make substitutions on this for a train)

Spices or herbs that do not contain sodium (You can put this in a small zip lock type bag and label it)

Chipotle Seasoning (Must be salt free)

The following Spices and Herbs: Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Cumin, Bay Leafs, Black Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Cardamon, Corainder, Chives, Cilantro, Celery Seed, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Pumpkin Spice, Fennel, Tumeric, Mustard Powder, Oregano, Basil, Italian Seasoning, Parsley, Paprika, Mace, Thyme, Rosemary, Cloves, Sage, Chipotle, and Ginger (You can put this in a small zip lock type bag and label it)-One bottle would replace a 25 coupon potluck on a train)

****I use a lot of Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Chipotle (chipotle by itself-not the Mrs. Dash one-even though I do use that one too), Turmeric, Paprika, and Cinnamon. I need these seasonings the most.****

***I CAN NOT USE CHILI POWDER OR CURRY POWDER UNLESS BOTTLE SPECIFIES THAT IT IS SODIUM FREE-THEY NORMALLY CONTAIN SODIUM IN THEM***

Scotch Tape (1 roll would replace a 25 q potluck)

Ziplock bags (Doesn't have to be ziplock brand, any brand is fine) - quart size and gallon bags (10 bags would replace a 25 q potluck)

Little Tiny Ziplock Baggies to put earings in.

Regular sized envelopes (Both the short and the long ones) (15 envelopes would replace a 25 q potluck)

Body Wash Samples (Love fruity and baked goods scents) (Don't like floral scents) (Especially love Bath and Body Works) (Get with me to make substitutions on this for a train)

Body Lotion Samples (Love fruity and baked goods scents) (Don't like floral scents) (Especially love Bath and Body Works) (Get with me to make substitutions on this for a train)

Perfume or Body Sprays (Get with me to make substitutions on this for a train)

Finger Nail Polish (1 bottle would replace a 25 q potluck)

Hot Tea Bags (Peach, Mango, Lemon Ginger, Peppermint, Chai, Pumpkin Spice Flavors are my favorite flavors) (10 tea bags of the flavors listed would replace a 25 q potluck-other flavors get with me)

Crochet Yarn, Locking Stitch Markers (Crochet supplies would replace a 25 q potluck)

Ink Pens (Love Colored Ink Pens and Crazy Cute Pens) (1 pack of pens would replace a 25 q potluck)

Fingernail Stickers (Get with me to make substitutions on this for a train)

Yeast (3 packets would replace a 25 q potluck)

Fish Oil Tablets, Vitamin D Tablets, and St. John's Wort(A bottle of vitamins would replace a 25 q potluck-You can also put vitamins in a bag and label them)

Highlighters (Pack of highlighters would replace a 25 coupon potluck. I'd like some multi-colored ones) (Please don't send yellow, unless it's just one that comes in a pack of colored ones. I have plenty of yellow ones at the moment)

Stuff for making Earings-Beads, Earing Connectors, Hooks, etc. (I'm trying to learn) (Get with me to make a substitution)

Stuff for Cake Decorating (I'm trying to learn-I love to bake for my church) (Get with me to make a substitution)

Kitty Toys for Allie (Get with me to make a substitution)

Glitter Glue Pens (I am brand specific on these. Either Crayola or Cra-Z-Art-the other brands I find the glue is hard to work with making addy labels) (3 Pens would replace a 25 coupon potluck)

Address Label Paper (Please do not bend the sheets because they won't feed right in my printer). 7 sheets would replace a 25 q potluck.

I love yard sales and thrift stores so these are items that you could also send me in a train or swap if you find a good deal at a yard sale or thrift store:
    Scarfs, Sunglasses, Purses, earings, necklaces, bracelets, fuzzy socks (Wear size 8 1/2 shoe), cat toys, Winter Hats (I love cartoon and cute stuff), Sock Monkey Stuff or other items listed on my wishlist. (Most yard sale items would probably replace a 25 coupon potluck on a train, but please get with me if you want to make substitutions on these items)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017 at 4:35 PM
  2. MsSweetCheeks

3. MsSweetCheeks

4. MsSweetCheeks

5. MsSweetCheeks

Bump