Money making online. HOW?

Discussion in 'Personal Finances & Building Wealth' started by aadvans, Jul 8, 2016.

1. aadvans

aadvans New Member

For quite some time now I've been trying to make some money on side. I really need to improve my income so I tried numerous "fast cash" methods. They all made me very little or non at all. Now I completely lost interest in those methods but still need to make some on the side [​IMG]:)
    Without much further ado, I need to ask you guys to reveal the secret about making money. Is there really a way to make $2000-$4000 online a month with just a few hours of work or not?

2. Dengineer

Dengineer Well-Known Member Trader Group

There is no way to make $2000 - $4000 a month online with just a few hours of work. Think about it--if there were, wouldn't EVERYONE be doing that instead of getting up and heading off to a workplace for 40+ hours a week like a bunch of saps?

That being said, there are ways to make some money on the side online. Selling on Ebay and Craigslist comes to mind. Freelance writing for an internet content mill is another possibility. That's all that I can think of right now, but then again, I'm just not very creative...

aadvans likes this.
  3. Abbybob

Abbybob Well-Known Member Trader Group

Yeah, there is not really a way to make that much money online without spending 60-80 hours a week online.

I make a few hundred a month doing online surveys and research studies at facilities in my local area. I also make a few hundred each month selling on CL and local FB selling groups. I make about $50/month doing rebates.

aadvans likes this.
  4. aadvans

aadvans New Member

I never said that i'm not willing to do any work of course. What ever it takes

5. aadvans

aadvans New Member

Well, thanks for that. I already work 40+ hours per week. And if there was easy way out a lot of us would have already just started making easy cash. until then let's work for the BOSS :)