Mod Of The Month March 2012 - The Grand Theft
[h=2]Mini Tiramisu Eclairs
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ladyfingers, split
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese or 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon whipping cream
- Stir together first 3 ingredients until sugar is dissolved; set aside 2 tablespoons mixture.
- Brush cut sides of ladyfingers evenly with remaining coffee mixture.
- Stir together mascarpone cheese, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, and chocolate syrup until blended.
- Spoon or pipe mascarpone cheese mixture evenly onto 24 cut sides of ladyfinger halves; top with remaining ladyfinger halves, cut sides down.
- Microwave chocolate morsels, butter and cream at HIGH 30 seconds or until melted, stirring twice.
- Place chocolate mixture in a small heavy-duty zip-top bag.
- Snip a tiny hole in 1 corner of bag, and drizzle over eclairs.
- Let stand until firm.
- Stir together reserved coffee mixture and remaining 1 cup powdered sugar, stirring until blended.
- Place coffee-powdered sugar mixture in small heavy duty zip-top bag; seal bag.
- Snip a tiny hole in 1 corner of bag.
- Drizzle eclairs evenly with coffee-powdered sugar mixture.