Mexican Cheesecake

434Teresa

1- 8oz box cream cheese (soft)(room temp)
2-eggs
1-12oz can of evaporated milk
1-14oz sweetened condensed milk
2 tlbs - vanilla extract
Blend all five of these items in your blender until smooth(will be thin)
them pour in 2 gram carker crust and bake on a baking sheet for 30/40 minutes until light brown at 350. Put in the frig to cool and top with a thin layer of kool whip, the colder the cake the better it is.

It will thicken while cooking and it will thicken even more as it cools.

If the gram curst cooks to hard you can trun down the oven to 325 and cook it a few more minutes if you have the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Khaelasmommy08

Thank you for this - I will try it this weekend. Seems pretty easy!

D

Donnaquilt

How would this taste if I threw a can of blueberry or cherry pie filling on top of the chilled cheesecake? and then put the cool whip on? Think that would work???

Ok. I'm hungry!

434Teresa

yes I do add things like that to it from time to time and it is good as that way but my kids like it with just the kool whip.

This is one of those things you cant eat just one pice of and stop so be carefull...its like a bag of chips around here.

C

crecian

mmmm, sounds yummy and easy, 2 of my favorite things.
thanks

M

momabrown3

1- 8oz box cream cheese (soft)(room temp)
2-eggs
1-12oz can of evaporated milk
1-14oz sweetened condensed milk
2 tlbs - vanilla extract
Blend all five of these items in your blender until smooth(will be thin)
them pour in 2 gram carker crust and bake on a baking sheet for 30/40 minutes until light brown. Put in the frig to cool and top with a thin layer of kool whip, the colder the cake the better it is.

it will thicken while cooking and it will thicken even more as it cools.

Bake at what oven tempture?

C

chicana

This sounds like Flan to me. Except you use cream cheese instead of sugar.

T

tessanoel74

"This sounds like Flan to me. Except you use cream cheese instead of sugar."

I've never had flan in a crust before. Or used only 2 eggs.

Recipe sounds delish! i'll have to try it real soon.

K

Khaelasmommy08

What temperature was I suppose to bake this at? I did 350 for 40 minutes! Was it suppose to be gooey? I baked mine last night and it was still runny in the middle when I tried it today...I could not only have one piece! It was great, but not sure on the consistency of it, though. Am I missing something...maybe I was not suppose to bake it? Which is why there was no temp on the recipe!!! Anyhow, it was great!!:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

434Teresa

I am sorry about that but you did right 350 at around 30 to 40 minutes is what I cook it on but if you gram shell is to hard for you cook it at 325 for just a little longer.

It only takes a minute in the blender not long at all. And did you check the cans to make sure they were that right size amount?

sorry it took me awhile to get back to you on this but I am sick.

3timesoccermom

The Original "Viral" Foodie
Sounds fabulous Teresa - thanks for sharing - but what the heck's Mexican about it?? :wink7: Maybe I'll use my Mexican vanilla if I make it.

434Teresa

This is very good but it is also very different from what you think it will be. If you make it and want the texture to be thicker next time add a third egg.

She said you could add strawberries but I never have. We like it to well this way.

I got this from one of my hubbies friends wife and she dont speak english that great. She did not know how to say its name in english and my spanish is well bad also..so I could tell the name had mexican in it and she said it was cheesecake so it became Mexican Cheesecake for me...a go with it name..LOL

434Teresa

good for christmas

top with cool whip and red or green sprinkles