LINKS to Savings MASTER LIST of Links to Restaurant Birthday Freebies & Reward Club Offers (Updated 8/4/18)

pasharain

(ง︡'-'︠)ง ♥ Quasher of Dead Links ♥
The "Birthday" offer is listed right after the restaurant's name, as part of the link. Many of these restaurants also offer you a Freebie or coupon just for signing up. If I knew the "sign up" deal at the time of posting, I listed it in "( ).”

If you dine at any of these places regularly, you should:
  • Familiarize yourself with their "club" during sign up. Many restaurants offer "points" with every visit that build up to a food reward or special coupon.
  • Find out if they have a phone App. More and more places (not just restaurants) are embracing apps as a way to reward regular customers. Among restaurant apps, Chick fil A is one of my favorites.
Please Note: HCW now has a "All About the Apps: Rebate & Savings" forum dedicated to the "App Movement." Rest assured, when we discover an app that will save you money, we will alert you there. Please happily share your finds as well!​

When a new restaurant is added to a completed page, I will put "New!" in front of it temporarily so you can quickly find it.

If a "Birthday Freebie" you enjoy is not on this list, the offer has changed or a link is broken, please let us know and the list will be updated.

I highly recommend creating a dedicated email address for this, and things of a similar nature, like "Contacting Companies for Coupons" or signing up for "Retail Birthday Offers" or "Entertainment Birthday Offers" You don't want all these places to flood your primary inbox with adverts!

Enjoy your Freebies! :D

A (below) B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T UV W XYZ

Last edited:

pasharain

B

Last edited:

pasharain

C

Last edited:

pasharain