Make your train ride requests here!

I

ingramdeb

I have a question is there any way for conducters to contact people that they are starting a train Mssweetchecks i love your trains but looking for other conductors to see if they have other people to trade with i start running short of coupons for the same people and i want to match that wishlist as best as possible.

T

ToanoCoupons14

I'd love to ride another train like the 12 days of Christmas ..... maybe the 10 Days of Valentine's Day? :)

couponlover

Trader Group
Bumping this!

I used to do a lot of conducting a little while ago but slowed down, but now I am looking into conducting more!

Just wanted to see what types of trains people are interested in!:smile7::wave88:

I generally run Wishlist trains and Non Insert trains, so just trying to get an idea of what people are interested in! Choo Choo!

MsSweetCheeks

Mod Of The Month March 2012 - The Grand Theft
Trader Group
I'm thinking of doing a recipe train soon, but typically I don't get many sign ups for this style. So, I"m wondering if there is any interest right now for one? Or maybe ideas for a new twist to it that you would prefer?

neabo2458

There was someone who hosted this one train that I really loved!

It was a Yahtzee card game.

Does anyone remember who hosted and would this person be willing to do it again?

MsSweetCheeks

Mod Of The Month March 2012 - The Grand Theft
Trader Group
It's [MENTION=267161]catara[/MENTION] and the good news is that she was just speaking to me about possibly conducting one.

There was someone who hosted this one train that I really loved!

It was a Yahtzee card game.

Does anyone remember who hosted and would this person be willing to do it again?

mydogalex2000

Choo Choo...Member Of The Month Oct. 2011
Staff member
Trader Group
Anyone have any requests? I'm willing to put up a couple more trains, if you all let me know what you'd like to see! :)

C

cwymer

Anyone have any requests? I'm willing to put up a couple more trains, if you all let me know what you'd like to see! :)
[MENTION=178225]mydogalex2000[/MENTION]
A Thanksgiving Wish list train, must have 15 WLQ's out of 25.
Seven, 14 or ever how many days of thankfulness!
Choose your number of envies.

mydogalex2000

Staff member
Trader Group
I can do a Thanksgiving riders choice train...I'm a little hesitant to make a wish list requirement train...those can be tricky unless everyone has a database wish list (which most folks do not, myself included), general wish lists leave a lot up to interpretation...values wanted, long expirations, specific brands, etc.

All for one train. I just rode your Halloween riders choices and it was great. I don't recall a Thanksgiving train but then I may have missed it.

mydogalex2000

Staff member
Trader Group
How about the poker train? Month long mail to everyone train? Simple one time mailer? Battleship train? Clue Train? Old Fashion Round Robin train? Who thinks [MENTION=34409]chitownmelli[/MENTION] should come back and do her Harry Potter train? (Me! :wink7:)

jastwins

※Kaboom!・:・:・゜
Trader Group
I would love a Sound of Music train, or favorite SNL character train. My favorites are the monthly express and Yahtzee trains. Thank you to all the conductors for their time and effort.

postalq

Trader Group
It is contacting companies and keeping track of who you contact. It's been a long long long time since I rode one of those. Not many people do contact the companies anymore. But we should.

postalq

Trader Group
I have been running around the state lately, so I have been avoiding trains that last more than one week. I would love a one week train to ride. I have nowhere to go this weekend. Next weekend I start running again. But even then, a one time mail out would not be hard to do.

How about the poker train? Month long mail to everyone train? Simple one time mailer? Battleship train? Clue Train? Old Fashion Round Robin train? Who thinks @chitownmelli should come back and do her Harry Potter train? (Me! :wink7:)

ThisSouthernMomma

Trader Group
Is there a way to incorporate a game into a train? Winner of the game gets an envie of Wishlist coupons and a little thing from each person on the train? That just sounds fun to me.