2 T White Vinegar
2 T Sherry,Or White Wine
----- Meat
4 Boneless Chicken Breasts Cut In Chunks
1 Egg
1/2 c Cornstarch
1 c Green Onion,Sliced
3 Dried Peppers

Place the sauce ingredients in a jar and shake well to dissolve the cornstarch. Place chicken and egg in zipper baggie and shake to coat chicken evenly. Add cornstarch and mix until chicken is evenly covered. Deep fry chicken at 350 degrees until crispy. Drain. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet. Add onions and peppers and stir fry about 30 seconds. Add sauce mixture. Cook and stir until thick. Add chicken and cook just long enough to heat through.

I did a few things different. I baked the chicken on 350 for 30 mins. Flipped chicken after 15 mins. I also sauteed onions, sweet peppers, garlic, along with the green onions. I also used red pepper flakes instead of hot peppers. Everything else I did the same

I make my own broth. I don't use store bought broth. Store bought broth is extremely high in sodium. Even the low sodium ones are.

This is how you make the soy sauce substitute (Now if you aren't watching your sodium, you can just use regular soy sauce):

2 T Sodium Free Beef Bouillon
2 t Red Wine Vinegar
1 t Molasses
1/8 t Ground Ginger
ds Black Pepper
ds Garlic Powder
3/4 c Water

In small sauce pan, combine and boil gently uncovered about 5 minutes or til mixture is reduced to 1/2 cup. Store in refrigerator. Stir before using.

Now, I replace the bouillon and water for home made broth.