Looking for a fudge recipe

L

love2cook

I have never made fudge but would like to. I am looking for a creamy fudge. Chocolate and maybe peanut butter.

Please help!!

annielaurie_us

a quick and easy peanut butter fudge that my mom made and sold alot f it is

1lb of white chocolate
1 cup of peanut butter

melt the white chocolate then add peanut butter stir till peanut butter is melted.

pour into a wax paper liked cake pan chill cut and enjoy.

J

jetty56

a quick and easy peanut butter fudge that my mom made and sold alot f it is

1lb of white chocolate
1 cup of peanut butter

melt the white chocolate then add peanut butter stir till peanut butter is melted.

pour into a wax paper liked cake pan chill cut and enjoy.

oh that does sound good :whistle67:

R

rtnrjk

OMG I have the easiest fudge recipe. I made it over Thanksgiving to try it out and it was a big hit. I had never made it before either

Chocolate Walnut

2 bags (12oz ea) semisweet chocolate chips
2 cans (14oz ea) sweetened condensed milk
2 tbs cold unsalted butter cut in pieces
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup chopped walnuts

line 8 or 9 in square baking pan with non stick foil

in a 2 qt glass bowl combine chips and milk. Microwave on high 5 - 8 minutes stirring several times until chips are melted

stir in butter until smooth

stir in remaining ingredients

spread evenly in prepared pan. chill until firm about 3 hrs.

DONE !!!!!!!!!

EASY EASY EASY
YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY
Enjoy, Teresa

PS: If you want Peanut Butter use Peanut Butter chips instead of chocolate.

angeleyeza

Crazy Qpon Lady
Trader Group
fastest fudge you will ever make:

1 tub cream cheese frosting
1 jar creamy reeses pbutter
2 tbs vanilla

empty both cream cheese and pbutter jars into a sauce pan add vanilla
using medium heat and stirring constantly until melted to a creamy texture. pour into a baking dish with wax or parchment paper on the bottom of the pan.

place in freezer or fridge to set for a few hrs.

enjoy!

I

isis

I like this recipe ~ Marbled Chocolate Fudge
Yield: 2 1/2 pounds

3 Cups (18 ounces) SemiSweet Chocolate Chips
1 (14-ounce) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 1/2 Tsps Vanilla Extract
1 (10-ounce) pkg Delux White Baking Pieces, coursely chopped
Dash of Salt

Melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan over low heat.

Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and chopped white baking pieces. Stir until just blended.

Line an 8 or 9-inch square pan with waxed paper. Spread fudge mixture evenly into pan. Chill 2 hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off wax paper and cut into squares.

Store leftovers covered in refridgerator.

B

buddysmom

Warning - this is very easy & Oh! so good. :)

Easy Fudge

one 8x8 pan
WAX paper for the pan
1/2 stick of butter
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
3 cups of chocolate chips (1 and 1/2 bags) ( I've been using half chips & half Bliss or Dove)

Melt the last three in the microwave for 1:30 minutes, stir, then another minute. Make sure you stir in the middle, don't burn it.

Pour into a wax paper lined pan. Yes, use the wax paper, you need to you the wax paper, if you don't use the wax paper, you are really going to regret it. Even leave a bit up the sides.

Refrigerate for a couple of hours and then cut!

O

oceanbreeze

i don't have the recipe but Velveeta Fudge is the best stuff evahhhhh!

K

kathkeane

Wow Velveeta fudge -- wonderful
I like using the recipe on the back of the Marshallow creme label. I use different flavor chocolate chips with it for different varieties.

Sometimes for Christmas I will use that recipe and put a layer of fudge made with peanut butter chips on the bottom and then a layer of fudge made with chocolate chips on top of that peanut butter layer.

You can also use white chips or mint chips, and layer them.

However....you have definitely piqued my interest with the Velveeta fudge cause I am a velveeta and rotel tomato dip girl maself....so....honey....I'll have to google on that note.

Ummmm divinity sounds good right about now too.....s/o made pralines last night....

I

isis

mmmmm Fantasy Fudge!!! This is the recipe I use, I *think* the one on the back of the label calls for Bakers chocolate squares. Either way, this comes out yummm-oh!

3 C Sugar
3/4 C Butter
2/3 C Evaporated Milk (1 5oz can)
1 (12 oz) pkg Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 (7 oz) jar Kraft Marshmallow Creme
1 C Chopped Nuts
1 tsp Vanilla

In heavy 2 1/2 to 3 quart saucepan, melt butter. Add sugar and milk; bring to full boil, stirring constantly. Boil 5 minutes over medium heat or until candy thermometer reaches 234 degrees, stirring constantly to prevent scorching. Remove from heat.

Gradually stir in chocolate until melted. Add marshmallow creme, stirring until well blended. Add vanilla and nuts. Pour into greased 9x9 or 13x9 inch pan. Cool at room temperature; cut into squares. Makes about 3 lbs.

~~

Ok, never heard of Velvetta fudge, so I googled it. Very interesting! Not sure I want to know the calorie content either!! This one came from southerfood.about.com

Ingredients:
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
8 ounces pasteurized process cheese, Velveeta, cubed
1 1/2 pounds confectioners' sugar, about 5 cups unsifted
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
1/2 cup non-fat dry milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts
Preparation:
In a large saucepan over medium heat butter and cheese cubes together, stirring frequently; remove from heat. Sift together confectioners' sugar and cocoa; add to cheese, mixing well. Stir in non-fat dry milk, vanilla and nuts. Turn into a 9x9x2-inch pan; chill until firm and cut into squares. Makes about 3 pounds of Velveeta Fudge.

H

harmons89

My Husband makes the Marshmallow Creme recipe on the back of the jar. Be sure to use a candy thermometer and it will be so creamy and good!

K

kathkeane

Yes, that Fantasy Fudge recipe is also The One From the Back of the Jar - just to clarify.

Now, instead of using the bag of chocolate chips, you can use any chips from Hersheys or Nestles -- like -- peanut butter -- white chocolate- chocolate mint -- etc. etc.

And you can layer them - like peanut butter chips used for the bottom layer and then milk chocolate chips used for the top layer.

Wow but that Velveeta recipe sounds very interesting. If I hadn't just baked my Pillsbury cc cookies already this morning, I might stir some up. Perhaps tomorrow.

C

cathyee

Usually i have made chocolate fudge. I have used chocolate, peanut butter . First mixed into a large pan, then melt it. Then pour into a dishes . Afterthat , throw some peanut crashed then chill it. After that , cut and serve it. We like it and so you can try it..