Non-Stop RAOK! "Little Things" Non-Stop RAOK!

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group
Judy (grandma608), I mailed your RAOK env. this aft. As usual, enclosed a few extra coupons and coke codes and found some NON Halloween stickers that I thought you could use also since I did not have many Halloween stickers left. I HOPE that you like this note card.

Linda

grandma608

Trader Group
Judy (grandma608), I mailed your RAOK env. this aft. As usual, enclosed a few extra coupons and coke codes and found some NON Halloween stickers that I thought you could use also since I did not have many Halloween stickers left. I HOPE that you like this note c

thank you You always mail out great envelopes

grandma608

Trader Group
I will accept the offer from jsferrazza. My new offer is 7 non inserts, some stickers and a dollar bill

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group

grandma608 -​

I accept your offer -​

I will send​

> 15 non inserts exp end NOV 2021 and later, - 2 coupons NED.​

including coupons for
- Biscuits, Ice Cream, BodyArmor beverave,Meatballs, Salad Mix Green Giant potatoes, Kraft Powdered drink mixes, Just Crack an Egg Omelet.

> 10 Coke Codes, AND​

> A note card OR Christmas card (Have MANY kinds of Christmas cards - ALL w. matching envelope)​

If you get these by NOV 10th, soon I will ALSO include this coupon if you can use:

$2.00 Chock Full 'O Nuts 23 oz. or larger EXP Nov. 21 2021​

Linda

Last edited:

pretzel18

Trader Group
Linda - I accept your offer of 15 non inserts, coke codes, and Christmas card.

My offer is 15 non insert coupons, a Nature Valley Muffin Bars try me free rebate form, some stickers, and some Post its.

grandma608

Trader Group
pretzel7 I accept your offer. My new offer is 7 non insert coupons, some stickers, and a one dollar bill

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group
pretzel7 I accept your offer. My new offer is 7 non insert coupons, some stickers, and a one dollar bill

grandma608 -​

I accept your offer -​

I will send​

> 12 non inserts exp end NOV 2021 and later.​

> 10 Coke Codes,
AND

>A Christmas card w. matching envelope​

OR

- a sheet of Christmas OR General stickers​

PLUS - If you respond by NOV 10th, I will ALSO include TWO of this BLINKIE if you can use:​

$2.00 Chock Full 'O Nuts 23 oz. or larger EXP Nov. 21 2021​

Linda

Last edited:

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group
Thank you Judy (grandma608) - Will send Monday. Have a good Thanksgiving holiday in DC with your daughter and two granddaughters.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Linda

pretzel18

Trader Group
Grandma Judy - I accept your offer of non inserts, stickers and a dollar bill.

My offer is 15 non inserts, a Nature Valley Muffin Bars try me free rebate form, some stickers, and some Post Its.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group
Chris - (pretzel18) - Will accept your offer of 15 non inserts, a Nature Valley Muffin Bars try me free rebate form, some stickers, and some Post Its.

I will offer:
10 Coke Codes
a Christmas Card and matching envelope
a sheet of Christmas stickers
a sheet of To/From stickers including one "This Book Belongs To __ Sticker
A note pad with a snowman and sled on bottom and blank sticker for your name/address on top
AND
a HOPE Ornament
1637470602736.jpeg

Linda

Last edited: