Non-Stop RAOK! "Little Things" Non-Stop RAOK!

mary topinka

Trader Group
Just want to be sure I sending you my free. Linda it wiill be Sunday. It's to hot for me to go out. I believe the postage went uP to.

pretzel18

Trader Group
Hi Grandma Judy - I accept your offer of a free coupon, non inserts, and stickers.

My offer is 15 non insert coupons, a Coke code, an herbal tea bag, and some square sized Post Its.

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group

Mary topinka - Got your env. THANK YOU. Hope you and family stay well w. Covid rates rising again!!!!!!!!!​

Linda

grandma608

Trader Group
pretzel I accept your offer of coupons, and note pad I never see noninserts.
My offer is 5 non inserts, a free coupon, and a postage stamp

jsferrazza

Trader Group
grandma i accept your offer. i offer 16 non ss coupons that i just found plus a bunch of stickers and a few coke codes

Last edited:

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group
Julie - I accept your offer. I offer 10 non-insert coupons, some stickers and your choice of:
- 6 Coke Codes OR
A 2021-2022 Jane Goodall Institute
- Measures 8.5" x 5.5" (folded)
"Chimpanzees' Months Aug 2021-Dec. 2022.

1631288575907.png

Last edited:

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group
Mailed your env. mary topinka - I looked at your wishlist and DID have a noninsert coupon for Kashi which I included in the coupons. Enjoy the 2021-2022 Jane Goodall Institute Chimpanzee calendar. Hope that the cats like the chimps also.
Linda

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group
Julie jsferrazza - I got your env. Thank you!!!

Mary Topinka - Did you place an offer when you accepted mine? I do not see one.

Have a good weekend all
Linda

pretzel18

Trader Group
Hi Mary - I accept your latest RAOK offer of a free coupon, some coupons and a sticker.

My offer is 15 non insert coupons, an Old El Paso Try Me Free Street Taco Kit rebate offer (void in RI, CT, ND and Miami Dade County), a Jolly Time popcorn UPC, a Coke code, and some Post Its.

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group
Hi Chris (pretzel18) - I accept your latest RAOK offer of a free coupon, some coupons and a sticker.

My offer is 15 non insert coupons, an Old El Paso Try Me Free Street Taco Kit rebate offer (void in RI, CT, ND and Miami Dade County), a Jolly Time popcorn UPC, a Coke code, and some Post Its.
Hi Chris -
I accept your latest RAOK of 15 non insert coupons, an Old El Paso Try Me Free Street Taco Kit rebate offer (void in RI, CT, ND and Miami Dade County), a Jolly Time popcorn UPC, a Coke code, and some Post Its. - I DO NOT need the COKE CODE - Save for someone else.

I have an appt at the pool for my arthritis exercise - Will post my RAOK a little later today if OK with all of you - Have to get together some goodies.
Linda

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group
My offer is 10 non-insert coupons
9 FOOD Qs -1 exp 10/10/21, 1 exp 10/17/21, 2 exp 10/31/21, 5 exp 12/31/21
1 House cleaning item coupon exp 10/11/21,
1 Beauty item coupon exp 12/31/21 -
2 Health item coupons exp 11/30/21, and exp 12/31/21
- 6 Coke Codes

and your choice of:
19 Halloween/Fall stickers
OR
a note card and envelope (owls)
OR
a note pad 5" x 6 1/2" - 8 Lined pages w. floral design down rt. side (PM me if you want a photo)

(If order comes SOON I MAY be able to add 4 more non inserts for FOOD that exp Sept 30 and early Oct. if you want them (crackers, dairy, frozen and snack)

Linda