Non-Stop RAOK! "Little Things" Non-Stop RAOK!

pretzel18

Trader Group
Grandma/Judy - thanks so much for the nice coupon and sticker envelope...:=) will definitely use some shortly!

Chris

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group
Chris (pretzel18) - Thank you for nonstop RAOK envelope - I ONLY drink herbal tea - (Cannot have caffeine). Hope all OK with you and all others here in HCW as the Covid crisis gets bad again.

Linda

pretzel18

Trader Group
Grandma Judy - I accept your offer of a free coupon and free Bath and Body coupon.

My offer is 15 non insert coupons, a Coke code, an herbal tea bag, and some square sized Post Its.

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group
Chris (pretzel18) - I accept you offer

My offer is:
10 non inserts
6 Coke codes,
and YOUR CHOICE OF: ONE (1) item from list below:
- A page with 8 personalized TRADE SLIPS - I will show you some samples before I send and you can select or amend it
- a Note Card or "HELLO" Card and matching envelope.
- a CHRISTMAS Card and Matching env.
- a GET WELL Card and Matching env.
I have some nice cards and a variety of designs
Linda

mary topinka

Trader Group
Linda I accept your offer. Trade slips with cats. My offer is a free. Coupon, stickers and a few new coupons .

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group
mary topinka- Will send yours tomorrow.
I acccept YOUR Offer - Heading to the store now and will see what interesting things I can add to a packet when I return later this aft and make a list.

grandma608

Trader Group
Mary I accept your offer. My offer is some stickers, a free coupon, and a free lotion from bath & body

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group
My offer is:
10 non inserts
8 Coke codes,
and YOUR CHOICE OF: ONE (1) item from list below:
- A page with 8 personalized TRADE SLIPS - I will show you some samples before I send and you can select or amend it
- a Note Card or "Hello" Card and matching envelope.
- a CHRISTMAS Card and Matching env.
- a BLANK Card inside - Some have a Matching design on env., some have a plain env.
I have some nice cards and a variety of designs
Linda

Just found these blinkies and tear pad Qs in the store - You can choose some of these in your 10 non inserts

ALSO have some NED coupons that I will include in pack of 10

$1/1 Vital Farms pasture-Raised Butter (exp. 9/27/21)

$1/2 Philadelphia soft or whipped Cream Cheese, tubs, 7.5-8 oz. (exp. 9/26/21)

$1/2 6-packs Zevia Soda (cans) (exp 8/31/21)

$1/1 Kemps Simply Crafted Premium Ice Cream 48oz., (exp. 8/31/21)

CAN SEND 2 of EACH of these if you can use

$1/1 Mrs Butterworth's syrup 24 oz., (exp 10/17/21)

$1.50/3 Green Giant Riced Veggies (exp 10/03/21)

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group
Judy - (grandma608)
I posted this Today at 2:00 PM

mary topinka- Will send yours tomorrow.
I acccept YOUR Offer - Heading to the store now and will see what interesting things I can add to a packet when I return later this aft and make a list.

JUST posted some non inserts I found at the store. LMK if you want MY offer and if so choose from the cards or trade slips and ANY of the coupons I listed today to include in your pack of 10 non inserts.
Linda

mary topinka

Trader Group
I have the vital farm butter the Mrs Butterworth is okay and any others. Trade slips. Need breyers ice cream coupon

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group
Mary - I will pop 4 of the Breyers ice cream coupon from this weeks insert in w. your non inserts. . Can send some if that is the one you want. LMK and will send this aft. Going to the gym for Yoga now for an hr then for coffee w. friends. Back here around 12:20 PM.
Linda