Non-Stop RAOK! "Little Things" Non-Stop RAOK!

busyasabeecrg

°ʅ︵ʃ° Member of the (°‿°) Month 11/2010 - (▬) -
Trader Group
grandma608...thank you so much for your envie with extras... DH has been out of creamer for weeks LOL he is happily on his way to the store right now!! :)

pretzel18

Trader Group
Grandma608 - I accept your latest offer of 7 non insert coupons, a sheet of stickers, and two stamps.

My offer is 15 non inserts, a try me free food rebate form, a note card and envelope, and some square size Post Its.

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group
Linda, I accept your offer and offer 7 non inserts, a sheet of stickers, and two stamps
Judy (grandma608) - Thank you - Will mail your er and offer 7 non inserts, a sheet of stickers, and two stamps
Grandma608 - I accept your latest offer of 7 non insert coupons, a sheet of stickers, and two stamps.

My offer is 15 non inserts, a try me free food rebate form, a note card and envelope, and some square size Post Its.
Pretzel - I accept your offer and want to try something new because I see the SAME noninserts floating around back and forth between us.
I will offer:
8 coke codes
some stickers (Going through some now) - MAY be a mixture of SOME XMAS and REGULAR ones.
And I will print an 8 1/2 x 11" page of TRADE SLIPS for you with of 8 or 10 on the page. On white, or purple paper. ( I will email SAMPLE DESIGNS for you to choose from) - I have some nice designs or can use your initial. Number per sheet will depend on how many lines you want on each slip. THIS is size w. 10 on a sheet: You can have these flowers, an initial OR another simple graphic (No room for complex graphics)
1621816373049.png]

If the photo did not come through OR you want to see more designs or request a design, email me - [email protected]

Linda

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group
Got your envelope pretzel 18. thank you so much

Judy- mailing env this AM, Sent SIX COKE CODES in PM. (5 Coke Codes in RAOK) - I USUALLY send extras to nice people.

I sent MORE than the 10 non inserts I promised, the 9 American Flag stamps to commemorate Memorial Day and Independence Day coming up and some other nice stickers that I THINK you will like.

Linda

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group
Grandma608 - Glad that you liked the env. I sent - I ALWAYS add some more hoping that the recipient will like it. Did you like the Initial labels??? Hope so... Pretzel18 - Thank you for your env. received yesterday - 15 non inserts, a try me free food rebate form, a note card and envelope, and some square size Post Its. Won't be shopping at Target or WalMart to get the Nature Valley items for try me free food rebate form by tomorrow - , - wish I was. (Only store in my town is PUBLIX and they do not carry those).

Hope that everyone has a good Memorial Day holiday.

Linda

busyasabeecrg

Trader Group
Grandma608 I feel so lucky to see this and accept your offer of 7 non insert coupons, a sheet of stickers and a free chobani creamer coupon. My offer is non inserts and a couple samples ( tell me the category you like and I will list what I have in that category)!

grandma608

Trader Group
Grandma608 I feel so lucky to see this and accept your offer of 7 non insert coupons, a sheet of stickers and a free chobani creamer coupon. My offer is non inserts and a couple samples ( tell me the category you like and I will list what I have in that category)!
please send me your address and I will work on putting it together today. Judy

grandma608

Trader Group
busyasabeecrg I accept your RAOK. My new RAOK is 10 non inserts, a sheet of stickers plus some loose ones
and two stamps.

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group

[B]grandma608[/B]

grandma608 - I accept your RAOK. My new RAOK is 8 non insert coupons, A couple of doz. stickers (Some everyday and asst. patriotic ones for 4th of July, and some to save for Xmas) and a patriotic note card and env.
AND (If you want it) - I will EMAIL this wonderful article I just got (I get lots of Health and Medical News EVERY DAY)

Can Food Fight Cancer?​

Reduce your risk with these healthy eating practices​

Linda

Last edited:

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group
Judy (Grandma608) - I got the RAOK that you mailed earlier this week - Thank you. Good luck to your graduating grandchild.
Linda

busyasabeecrg

Trader Group
Mary, I accept your offer and my offer is non inserts, any IPs you need printed and 2 samples. Just tell me the category you like and I will send you a list by message of what I have in that category)! I have a LOT ...mostly high end products with no toxins like non-GMO and/or Organic.:)

Or instead of samples, I see seals/stickers are popular...so can offer almost any category of them or a note card or coke codes, or postcards. Anyone with kids or grandkids who collect commemorative stamps or foreign stamps? I can send some nice ones from many years ago to start a nice collection. I would welcome any and all suggestions (just message me) of other items some of our members would like that are different than the usual "Little Things".

Last edited:

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group
Mary, I am mailig your env. this AM. - I trird to find some nice stickers w. cats on them to include in the stickers but no luck - Found dogs, a frog, nice flowers, - Sent about 50 stickers.

ALSO sent 8 late dated incl.some NED Stickers and some exp. 6/30 for foods (cheeses, snackss, - Hope that you can use some or share w. someone. Items Usually go on sale just before coupons expire so watch for sales on those things.

Do you want me to send THIS to you??? LMK Email if you do.

Can Food Fight Cancer?​

Reduce your risk with these healthy eating practices​

Hope that all here have a nice week as we are less than a week away from Father's Day and the first day of summer.
Linda

Last edited:

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group
Your env. came BACK to me this AM. - I LEFT OUR STREET ADDR - Life was hectic - Art (DH) had scan a couple of weeks ago and they saw something in bladder. Had all kinds of tests and prep for a biopsy that was done early this week. Now waiting on results. Just had urinary catheter taken out this aft. Sorry about the chaos here. Re-mailing env. tomorrow. Took out the JUNE 30th exo coupons. Looked for some non inserts that exp JULY but did not find any.

Have a nice 4th of July Holiday.

Linda

grandma608

Trader Group
busyasabee I accept your offer. My new offer is a free coupon, some stickers and seven non insert coupons