Non-Stop RAOK! "Little Things" Non-Stop RAOK!

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group
Judy (Grandma608) - will take your offer of
7 non inserts, two postage stamps (the .55 ones) and a sheet of stickers and a free bath & body coupon

Will post my offer soon (need to hunt up some stuff)

Linda

Last edited:

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group
Judy (Grandma608) Here is my offer for your offer 7 non inserts, two postage stamps (the .55 ones) and a sheet of stickers and a free bath &
body coupon that I accepted earlier:

I offer
10 NON Inserts w at least 2 weeks exp ( MOST EXP end of APR and un May and JUNE
6 COKE CODES
A note card with 4 different birds on front w. matching envelope (birdhouse on env)
AND
Springtime stickers - w. birds, flowers, butterflies.

Linda

Last edited:

grandma608

Trader Group
Linda, I accepted your offer. My offer is 5 non insert coupons, a sheet of stickers, and a free food coupon

jsferrazza

Trader Group
Grandma608 I received your Raok and it was a bright spot on a very rainy day. It made me smile and my granddaughter will love the stickers. Thank u again

grandma608

Trader Group
jsferrazza I accept your offer. Love to get non inserts. My new offer is a sheet of stickers, 5 noninsert coupons, and a cc $1

pretzel18

Trader Group
Grandmas608/Judy - I accept your offer if stickers, 5 non inserts coupons, and $1.

My offer is: 15 non inserts coupons, a try me free food mail- in rebate form, a Jolly Time popcorn UPC, and some square size post its.

Happy Easter !

grandma608

Trader Group
Grandmas608/Judy - I accept your offer if stickers, 5 non inserts coupons, and $1.

My offer is: 15 non inserts coupons, a try me free food mail- in rebate form, a Jolly Time popcorn UPC, and some square size post its.

Happy Easter !
Happy Easter I will get your envelope into the mail on Monday. Hope you have a great Easter

grandma608

Trader Group
Pretzel18 i will take your RAOK and offer a sheet of stickers, 5 non insert coupons,, and a cc dollar bill

mary topinka

Trader Group
Grandma will accept your offer. My offer is a free coupon and a few new tearpads and a sheet of f stickers.