Non-Stop RAOK! "Little Things" Non-Stop RAOK!

grandma608

Trader Group
adding to my offer. my new offer is a sheet of stickers, 5 non insert coupons, $1 cc and a free chobani oat milk coupon

pretzel18

Trader Group
Grandma Judy - I'm accepting your offer of stickers, non inserts, $1, and free Chobani oat milk coupon.

My offer is 15 non inserts, a try me free food rebate form, some square sized Post Its, and a Jolly Time popcorn UPC.

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group
Pretzel - I am accepting your offer of 15 non inserts, a try me free food rebate form, some square sized Post Its, and a Jolly Time popcorn UPC.

I am offering:
10 non inserts - SOME are NED, 6 COKE CODES, a sheet of Springtime stickers, and and a sheet of Easter stickers

Linda

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group
Judy - (Grandma608) - Will mail tomorrow
10 non inserts - SOME are NED, 6 COKE CODES, a sheet of Springtime stickers, and and a sheet of Easter stickers
Linda

pretzel18

Trader Group
Grandma608/Judy - I accept your offer of 5 non inserts, stickers, and a dollar.

My offer is 5 non inserts, a free food coupon, a Try Me Free food rebate form, and some square size Post Its.

pretzel18

Trader Group
Mary - I accept your offer of a free coupon, stickers, and coupons.

My offer is 15 non insert coupons, a Try Me Free food rebate form, some square size Post Its, and a Jolly Time popcorn UPC.

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group
Chris - I accept your offer of 15 non insert coupons, a Try Me Free food rebate form, some square size Post Its, and a Jolly Time popcorn UPC.

My offer is:
10 non inserts - exp 4/30/21 and later, 1 blank note card and envelope (bird and flowers on front) and assorted Springtime stickers (birds, kitten, BD cake, gift, butterflies and MOST with flowers)
Linda

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group
LInda i just received a very nice envelope from you. Especially love the tuna coupons. thank you
Judy - (Grandma608) I saw the Starkist on your Wishlist. I ALWAYS TRY to put something that people have on their wishlist if I have them in the packages I mail. Can't always do that tho. Glad I could do it this time. Hope that everyone had a Happy St. Patrick's Day.
Linda

grandma608

Trader Group
Linda, I accept your offer. My offer is 6 non inserts, and two postage stamps, loose stickers, and a free coupon to bath & body works (up to 7.00)

Last edited:

grandma608

Trader Group
changing my offer to 7 non inserts, two postage stamps (the .55 ones) and a sheet of stickers and a free bath & body coupon

Last edited: