Mod Of The Month March 2012 - The Grand Theft
Lime Chicken Tacos
- 1-1/2 pounds chicken
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 12 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- Sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese and shredded lettuce, optional
- Place the chicken in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine lime juice and
- chili powder; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours
- or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken; cool slightly. Shred meat with two forks and return
- to the slow cooker; heat through. Stir in corn and salsa.
- Cover and cook on low for 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve
- in tortillas with sour cream, cheese and lettuce if desired.