Let's Get Crafting Swap, Taking Sign Ups Until Sat. Feb 11th at 8am cst

Discussion in 'Secret Pals & Gift Exchanges' started by MsSweetCheeks, Feb 4, 2017.

Moderators: hawgzgrl, neabo2458
  1. MsSweetCheeks

MsSweetCheeks Mod Of The Month March 2012<br>The Grand Theft <br Trader Group

Let's Get Crafting Swap
    Welcome to my Very First Swap

upload_2017-2-4_16-21-59.jpeg

Do you love crafts? Crocheting, Knitting, Scrapbooking, Painting, Making Jewelry, Sewing, Card Making, Needlepoint, Cross Stitching, Kid Crafts, Macrame, Doll Making, Beading, Stenciling, Plastic Canvas or even another type of craft. Which ever craft you are into, this is the swap for you.

upload_2017-2-4_16-22-14.jpeg

For this swap, you will be getting your match up items related to crafts that they are into.

[​IMG]

You will be spending at least $10 total on your matchup. Please include in the notes section of the sign up form what type of crafts that you are into and crafting items that you would like to receive. The more ideas you give your pal, the better they will be able to give you a gift you will enjoy and use.

[​IMG]

This swap will require delivery confirmation.

upload_2017-2-4_16-18-46.jpeg

----------

PACKAGE REQUIREMENTS: Anything crafting related
    PRE-SHIPPED MINIMUM PACKAGE VALUE: $10 and delivery confirmation is required (Please PM me with your confirmation number)
    COUPON OR STAMPS REQUIREMENTS: 20 coupons or 3 stamps
    SIGN-UP DATES: Saturday, Feb. 11, 2017 at 8am cst. (Match Ups Will Be Posted This Day)
    MAIL BY DATE: Saturday, Feb. 18, 2017
    USPS TRACKING/DELIVERY CONFIRMATION IS REQUIRED
    MINIMUM iTRADER FEEDBACK TO PARTICIPATE:
    must be iTrader of 5 or higher

After reading the WHOLE post, to participate on the swap you need to fill out the SIGN-UP form at the end of the THREAD!!

[​IMG]

SECRET PAL FORUM RULES HERE (please review posts 2 & 11)
    (note: you may be on 3 swaps at one time, if you are already on three swaps...you must wait until a swap wraps up before jumping on. Any questions feel free to contact you SP mods)

[​IMG]

Requirements for this exchange:
    You will mail a package that (what the members are suppose to include in the package.)​
    • Your package must have a minimum value of $10.
    • Your package will also contain __20__ coupons or __3__stamps.
    • Coupons rules: No baby, pet, meds, oddball products that very few members use like depends unless you have an exact wishlist match. If someone says they use cat food frees, do not include regular cat food, unless it is an extra. Please Limit 1 of each coupon unless it is an exact match to a wishlist. If you have an exact wishlist match, then duplicates are encouraged! Printables are fine if your pal says they can use them. BTFE's/CLFE/Coke Codes/Pamper Codes/etc. are all great to include if they are wishlist items. Rebates/TMF are fine but please watch state restrictions! Please watch expiration dates. They need to be more than 2 weeks from the date you mail your package!​
    upload_2017-2-4_16-20-15.jpeg

Requirements for the sender:
    • Mail the package by Sat. Feb. 18th​
    • Your package must be mailed no later than the mail date above, it may, however, be mailed early​
    • Post on the thread that you have mailed your package​
    • Since the USPS Tracking/Delivery Confirmation form isn't working properly, please PM me with your tracking number.​
    • If an emergency situation comes up where you are not able to send your package it is YOUR responsibility to notify your host of any delays. You are asked to respond to all PM or email messages from your host/SP Mods within 48 hours. Failure to do so may cause you to be blocked from the Secret Pal forum.
    upload_2017-2-4_16-20-41.jpeg

Requirement for receiver:
    • Once you receive a package you post that you have received it in this thread. This is so your secret pal knows you received it. We don't want packages going missing and not know about it.​
    • Inform the host of any address changes ASAP
    • Remember that not all coupons/gifts will be from your wishlist; the wishlist is a guide for your Secret Pal.​
    upload_2017-2-4_16-21-11.jpeg

Signing up for this Secret Pal means you agree to ALL rules, requirements, and punishments of the Secret Pal Exchange. Please DO NOT sign up if you can not follow the requirements. :)

upload_2017-2-4_16-21-33.jpeg

SIGN-UP FORM

Please PM me with your delivery confirmation tracking number. (Form isn't working right now.)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
    ifaith2 likes this.
  2. ThisSouthernMomma

ThisSouthernMomma Active Member Trader Group

The sign up form link isn't working.

3. MsSweetCheeks

Sorry, about that. It should be working now.

4. ifaith2

ifaith2 Member Trader Group

Filling out form now!

5. STallerico

STallerico Well-Known Member Trader Group

Filled out the form twice lol the first time it replied way before I was done so sorry

6. MsSweetCheeks

It's all good.

STallerico likes this.
  7. ThisSouthernMomma

8. NoHio

NoHio Well-Known Member Staff Member Trader Group Moderator

I am going to join, I just have to think about what to put on the form for a bit!

9. NoHio

Okay, I filled out the form, I'm excited to be joining this one!

10. neabo2458

neabo2458 Well-Known Member Staff Member Trader Group Moderator

Signing up

11. MsSweetCheeks

Still time to sign up.

12. MsSweetCheeks

Match ups have been sent out.

13. MsSweetCheeks

My coupons and a few little extra little things will be going out to my pal in today's mail. The package portion, I will be ordering on Amazon Prime on Wednesday.

14. ThisSouthernMomma

My package went out this morning!

MsSweetCheeks likes this.
  15. STallerico

STallerico Well-Known Member Trader Group

My package went out this morning :)

16. ifaith2

ifaith2 Member Trader Group

My package is sadly going to be going out 1 day late. I have one more thing to pick up for my swap and I've been contagious for a few days (I have the flu) therefore didn't want to be sending my virus to another home.

17. MsSweetCheeks

I ordered my package from Amazon for my match up last night.

18. MsSweetCheeks

Just a friendly reminder. Tomorrow (Sat. Feb. 18th) is mail out day.

Don't forget to PM me your delivery confirmation numbers.

19. neabo2458

neabo2458 Well-Known Member Staff Member Trader Group Moderator

Package went out to my secret pal! I hope you like it!

20. NoHio

I am so sorry that I am behind. I am going to order my secret pal something from Amazon.com today, and I will send the coupon part of the swap on Tuesday since tomorrow is President's Day.

Moderators: hawgzgrl, neabo2458