Kroger Family Kroger Cash Back program

mtka

Trader Group
If you hadn't already heard, Kroger has a new "cash back" program. Many offers mirror those on other rebate apps for double dipping. Time will only tell if Kroger is going to pull out of the other sites and just use their own program.

https://kroger.softcoin.com/programs/kroger/cashback/

You can cash out for pp, or have the money loaded on your Kroger card to come off at the registers.

Gardencook

Trader Group
Just checked and our Kroger affiliate is shown, but doesn't have any offers. :(

Perhaps later ...

Thanks for the link! I bookmarked it in case things change.

pretzel18

Trader Group
Thanks for the headsup, mtka! Our affiliate is listed (Mariano's), but also doesn't show any offers yet. Hopefully it will become active soon.

Jorainna

Finder of Lost "Blinkies"
Staff member
Trader Group
How are you all doing with the Kroger Cash Back program? There are offers, but not really any on products that I use. Unlike the digital coupons, it never seems to coincide with my shopping habits ....

mtka

Trader Group
I do pretty well because of the double dipping with Ibotta. There has been many free items with a coupon and double dipping. On the new ad, Philly cream cheese is a good buy with both rebates, also the ginger ale. Ths soozys muffins have been free and still maybe. Also the nature made, if you have the insert coupons.

Gardencook

Trader Group
We still aren't able to do much with it here. We have two Kroger affiliates -- Fred Meyer and Smith's. Fred Meyer is our larger store, but it isn't participating in the Cash Back program. Our Smith's store is participating, but it is REALLY tiny and doesn't sell MANY items I'd love to buy there.

You can only be a "Best Customer" at one Kroger store and that means that due to size we are at Fred Meyer, not Smith's. Even if I did some of the offers, I'm not sure how that would work with getting the cash back on our card since I don't mess with Paypal much and our quarterly rewards come from Fred Meyer.

Right now Smith's has an attractive Hinode Rice offer, but our store is too small to carry the Hinode Brown Rice we always used to buy at Fred Meyer.

Meanwhile, Fred Meyer discontinued the plain Hinode Brown Rice we always used to buy there. It has been discontinuing a LOT of products we used to enjoy buying there ever since a big remodel a couple years ago. We were excited to hear they were expanding the grocery section, until we realized they actually cut the size of the "center aisle" groceries in favor of a much larger selection of alcohol, Beer Growlers, fresh Sushi and a much bigger deli and imported cheese selection -- just as the price of imported cheese skyrocketed. :confused:

Kroger seems to want us to mail order for many things lately -- including the Kroger Vitamin C we used to buy there all the time. Guess they're trying to compete with Amazon, but I want to buy my groceries locally ... :(

XUfan

Member Of The Month May 2010
Trader Group
How are you all doing with the Kroger Cash Back program? There are offers, but not really any on products that I use. Unlike the digital coupons, it never seems to coincide with my shopping habits ....

This is exactly how I feel about it. Since it started, I've only banked $1. The products aren't things I use.

pretzel18

Trader Group
I forgot about thiso_O so I just clicked the link and I see that Mariano's was added. Unfortunately, when I clicked on Mariano's, no cash back offers were available. I'm hoping they'll be adding some soon.