Promo - Kellogg's Rewards Kellogg's Family Rewards

Jorainna

Finder of Lost "Blinkies"
Staff member
Trader Group
@Gardencook LOL this computer is ancient. At one time it was a top of the line gaming computer my son custom built so it keeps on going. I doubt very much that it has anything to do with microsoft. Swagbucks runs like a dream on here. I play POGO games on it, too. I admin a Kindness Rock group on FB and can have 8 screens open and every once in awhile it will say out of memory. KFR ran fine on here till the end of November and I got that screen back then. I guess it is, what it is.

Gardencook

Trader Group
@Gardencook LOL this computer is ancient. At one time it was a top of the line gaming computer my son custom built so it keeps on going. I doubt very much that it has anything to do with microsoft. Swagbucks runs like a dream on here. I play POGO games on it, too. I admin a Kindness Rock group on FB and can have 8 screens open and every once in awhile it will say out of memory. KFR ran fine on here till the end of November and I got that screen back then. I guess it is, what it is.

When I had trouble getting into Kellogg's several weeks ago, I finally had to call support. The first gal I spoke with wasn't much help, but after she put me on hold and never came back, I worked my way through the long voicemail process when I had to call back. I got a technician named "Juan" who got me back into the site within a couple minutes. It is too bad you can't call and request him personally, but I suppose with Covid they are working from home in Mexico or wherever I was routed just like everyone here.

Linda_in_FL

Cancer Research Warrior!
Trader Group
Just got off phone SECOND TIME in JAN w KFR - They ALSO told me to , I clear cookies. I was having trouble signing in on AOL but NO TROUBLE when I used Chrome -

Kellogg's sent me a verification code before it would allow me to log-in on Chrome (new browser). I entered the verification code and got routed to the same new member sign-in page. - I DID get NEW MEMBER sign in but it took me to my own page. I had rep on phone when I did this to make sure I would not lose points I had. She said severel people got this NEW MEMBER sign in who were standing members and they are looking into this.

I DO NOT have a mobile number and did not enter one, and able to sign in without that.
Linda