Promo - Kellogg's Rewards Kellogg's Family Rewards

mtka

Trader Group
I still can't get in. Even tried resetting my password, but that didn't work. Yesterday I bought cereal, but can't even get in to submit a receipt. :(

For the longest time, I had to use Chrome to login to KFR on my desktop and I still have to on my android phone. I can now do it from Firefox on my desktop. Make sure your ad blocker is off and try a different browser.

Gardencook

Trader Group
Well, I clear cookies every time I sign out. I normally use Chrome, but tried Firefox (which is Chrome-based, like Edge these days. You can't seem to get away from Chrome. :()

Kellogg's sent me a verification code before it would allow me to log-in on a new browser. I entered the verification code and got routed to the same new member sign-in page.

I suspect Kellogg's is DETERMINED to get a mobile number out of me, but DH has a phone we share and I DO NOT want a bunch of text messages which don't work well with Tracfone anyway.

Even if I entered a mobile phone, there is no guarantee it would help. Changing my password certainly didn't.

I did send a contact form asking for help and haven't gotten a response, so I suppose I'm going to have to call later today. I didn't get a response last time I sent a contact ticket to Kellogg's so can't depend on that.

Gardencook

Trader Group
Okay, so at least an hour on the phone with Kellogg's.

First representative, didn't know what to do so sent me another reset password notice even though I'd told her I'd already tried that.

She finally didn't know what to do, so put me on hold and never came back.

After calling back, wading through the voice mail system and sitting on hold for quite awhile I finally got through to Juan -- who got me back into my account in less than a minute or two.

It helps when you get a representative who knows what he or she is doing! ;)

Cathy

Happy Birthday Cathy!!
d send a contact form asking for help and haven't gotten a response, so I suppose I'm going to have to call later today. I didn't get a response last time I sent a contact ticket to Kellogg's so can't depend on that.[/QUOTE]

I can't get in at all, no matter what I do and I have a crt that has a date that is nearing expiration. When I try to use the contact option, it sends me back to updating my info, which I have done numerous times.

Gardencook

Trader Group
d send a contact form asking for help and haven't gotten a response, so I suppose I'm going to have to call later today. I didn't get a response last time I sent a contact ticket to Kellogg's so can't depend on that.

I can't get in at all, no matter what I do and I have a crt that has a date that is nearing expiration. When I try to use the contact option, it sends me back to updating my info, which I have done numerous times.[/QUOTE]

Don't know if this will help, but ...

Each time I would try to feed in my e-mail and password, the site would re-route me to the new member sign-up page. The note at the top said they needed a little more information and all of my details would be auto-filled except for the mobile number area. It appeared they were determined to get a phone number out of me, despite the fact I don't use one.

The submit button at the bottom said something like "create new account" and I was afraid to hit it for fear I'd lose all my current points. I didn't want two accounts, I simply wanted my original account.

When I finally got through to Juan, he told me it was the computer updating information and it happens quite frequently. He told me to go ahead and hit the "new account" button, which I did. Instead of creating a new account, the computer then found me in the records and logged me into my original account with all my points intact.

Jorainna

Finder of Lost "Blinkies"
Staff member
Trader Group
@Gardencook I can't even get to the site at all. :( I emailed them and they were no help. My son says it is not my computer but them. I get this screen each time and I have a lot of points on there ...
upload_2021-1-22_16-42-36.png

Gardencook

Trader Group
@Gardencook I can't even get to the site at all. :( I emailed them and they were no help. My son says it is not my computer but them. I get this screen each time and I have a lot of points on there ...
View attachment 28208

Has Microsoft been doing a bunch of updates on your computer recently @Jorainna ? They are in the process of destroying yet ANOTHER fan on my computer the past few weeks. I get about THREE times as many Microsoft updates as DH gets on his when I check update histories on both computers -- and now I'm getting the frequent "thermal shutdown" warnings that destroyed my previous computer as well as the fan that I just had to replace back in November after those blankety-blank quarterly cumulative updates destroyed the last fan and the previous computer before this one! :mad:

I only got two weeks reprieve, before Microsoft did ANOTHER big update and the thermal shutdowns started again.

Anyway, I get that screen you are getting on my computer sometimes and it is generally either Microsoft updates or Google updates that trigger it. You may be forced to clear ALL your cookies -- including saved passwords -- which is a REAL pain. I clear cookies each time I sign out, but leave my saved passwords so I don't have to remember so many.

If you look up on the top bar of the browser, you will sometimes see a different little icon that has popped up which looks like a padlock. If that is there, it means the new update is viewing that site as a threat and has blocked it. Sites like Swagbucks don't work if you have an ad-blocker installed, so then you've got to go into your browser's settings and set the permissions in security to allow that site to operate without the blocker.

Another thing that sometimes works is to try another browser, but that works less often these days since Firefox and Microsoft Edge now are both built on Google framework.

When neither of those work, I've occasionally left the site alone for a few days and when I came back either the site got straightened out or Microsoft finally got the software update glitch fixed. I've never figured out which when that happens.

I have very little interest in becoming a computer technician, but I've learned more than I ever cared to know with Microsoft computers the past few years. Still, the technicians claim it is "purely coincidence" that there is always a big update at EXACTLY the same time my computer starts shutting down claiming it is overheating. When I feel the bottom of the computer there is NO discernable difference in temperature from the long stretches where I have no shutdowns and Microsoft is NOT doing updates. I also run an external fan under my computers -- trying to keep them from overheating. o_O