Viral Thread Alert Join the FUN...What's for Dinner Today??

Gardencook

Trader Group
Finally back!

Microsoft updates rendered DH's computer completely unusable for most of the day and as soon as I started to post to this thread, Microsoft shut me down again. :mad:

Tonight we're using up leftovers making fried rice with the leftover roast beef and leftover veggies from the egg rolls.

Frozen stir-fry vegetables, eggs and fresh cilantro and green onions will freshen it up a bit.

And we're having roasted mini sweet peppers on the side for added veggies.

Gardencook

Trader Group
Last night we had beef stroganoff over egg noodles with roasted asparagus and salad.

Tonight we'll have the same beef stroganoff over baked potatoes with roasted asparagus and salad.

jastwins

※Kaboom!・:・:・゜
Trader Group
I was travelling home yesterday so dinner was MCd The Mc Rib (my favorite) fries and a diet coke.

Tonight, I may get a free sandwich since I have to go food shopping and pick up d3 and her boyfriend, who are getting a ride from a friend. This saves me time and money. Very grateful this girl gave them a ride and will bring them back. I will be giving her money for gas.

Gardencook

Trader Group
Leftovers, Leftovers, Leftovers.....
@jastwins, Yum!

We're going through our leftovers, as well, but they never last long enough. Could have gotten fresh turkeys marked down to around $5 each on Friday, but no room in the freezer even for a few bags of cooked meat. :(

I've gotten behind on the thread here.

Thursday was traditional Thanksgiving turkey. We went REALLY simple this year since there is only the two of us. We had nothing more than mashed potatoes and cauliflower, gravy stuffing and cranberry sauce as sides.

Friday we had pizza with turkey, sweet peppers, green onions and tomato. Just finished up those leftovers for lunch today.

Last night we had hot turkey sandwiches for dinner.

Tonight I think we'll have turkey divan on leftover mashed potato/cauliflower mash. On Friday one store had an unadvertised special of asparagus for 99 cents a pound so apparently they bought more than sold for Thanksgiving and did a very quiet markdown. We'll use asparagus in the divan instead of broccoli.

Last edited:

jastwins

※Kaboom!・:・:・゜
Trader Group
Last night, I was on the road so I picked up Wendys. On Sunday, I made a beef stew and had it that night and Monday.