Viral Thread Alert Join the FUN...What's for Dinner Today??

jastwins

※Kaboom!・:・:・゜
Trader Group
Last night we barbecued boneless chicken thighs and our sides were rosemary potatoes, broccoli corn and leftover mushroom risotto.
tonight I had leftover butter lemon chicken; potatoes and broccoli

Gardencook

Trader Group
Baked salmon with garlic, lemon, fresh rosemary and thyme -- I love the store's easy prep bake-in-bag service on fresh fish!

Baked potatoes
Roasted beets
Lemon Parmesan salad.

jastwins

Trader Group
Tonight I will be doing some shopping so I may use my app and get $2 impossible burger. I will see how the drive through lines are or may opt to go in the restuarant.

Gardencook

Trader Group
Mixed some of the leftover turkey cranberry meatloaf from last night with leftover brown rice from Friday's dinner. We added BBQ sauce and use the filling to stuff zucchini and one of the striped peppers we got on markdown.

We had a salad on the side.

Gardencook

Trader Group
We've been swamped lately and everything has been chaotic, so I've gotten behind on posting.

One night we had baked salmon, roasted asparagus and roasted baby potatoes with salad. Tonight I had gyros and it sound like DH had a Panera Mediterranean Veggie sandwich with an apple at the airport. He had to take a flight on short notice.

Gardencook

Trader Group
As long as I could get a free Doritos Locos Taco today, I ordered a couple extra crunchy tacos and made a late lunch of it. There is leftover pizza I can snack on if I get hungry later.

jastwins

Trader Group
Earlier in the week, I made carrot top pesto. A field trip got me free fresh carrots and I saved some greens. Here is the recipe:

I served it with mushroom ravioli.

Another night I made chicken and rice.
last night was pizza…a buffalo chicken slice and a pepperoni slice.
Tonight Crankie and I will go off island to a pub for dinner.