Viral Thread Alert Join the FUN...What's for Dinner Today??

Gardencook

Trader Group
Turkey patties, oven fries, roasted baby bok choy, rainbow baby carrots and celery sticks -- still using up odds and ends we brought home from travels.

Gardencook

Trader Group
Last night we had pinto bean soup with a big salad, but I got it posted in the wrong place because Microsoft made my computer a NIGHTMARE again a month ago with its quarterly update and I suffered through it EVERY SINGLE DAY during our trip. :mad:

Tonight we had turkey burgers on whole wheat buns, oven fries, roasted beets and sweet kale salad.

jastwins

※Kaboom!・:・:・゜
Trader Group
Yesterday, my stomach was bothering me all day. I ended up having a toasted bagel with butter and Bigelow peppermint tea. That tea always settles my stomach and I have to buy more.

Gardencook

Trader Group
Went out of town to see if Best Buy technicians could do anything about the latest disaster Microsoft has created on my computer.

We had a B1G1 coupon for a restaurant we don't have in town. We got Grilled Chicken, Brown Rice and Steamed Veggie Bowls. DH had Orange sauce and I got Sweet and Spicy.

Gardencook

Trader Group
Don't know if I'll be able to finish this post or not. I've tried to post to the "Frugal Thread" three times today only to have the new nightmare Microsoft update shut down my computer and lose everything I had written. What a mess for the past month!!! :mad:

Tonight we had beef cube steaks, baked potatoes and Caesar salad.

jastwins

Trader Group
Last night, Crankie bought stuffed salmon at SAm's club. I baked 3 out of the 4 pieces and we had salad, broccoli and roasted rosemary potatoes.
Tonight, I will bake the last piece of salmon and eat the leftover veggies.

Gardencook

Trader Group
Tonight we had a late lunch/early dinner at Sizzler out of town. We we got the all-you-can-eat salad bar and we did have a coupon that saved us a couple dollars. The salad bar is excellent on its own, but you also get a baked potato and cheese toast with the meal. They have chicken tenders and chicken wings on the buffet up there, we usually only get wings at our restaurant. They've also got a taco bar and a couple soups, but we rarely have room by the time we've filled up on all the fresh fruit and vegetables. Then you can finish it off with brownies, ice cream and assorted toppings.

jastwins

Trader Group
The past 2 nights I finished off a pizza that my friend brought on MOnday. She had picked up 2 and we split the second one. I also had a slice of quiche and will finish that up tonight.
Last night I made chilli will serve that over the weekend. Crankie and d2 are coming out tonight and I may also make a chicken dish, maybe some butter lemon chicken.

flowerkitty

Super Swapper
Trader Group
I have the crockpot full of great northern beans (which I soaked overnight), chopped red onion, a ham bone from the freezer (saved from a ham earlier this year) & a can of regular coke. I usually use Pepsi - but we don’t have any.
Dry beans are going up in price like everything else.
I have a few more places to check yet to stock up for fall/winter. I forgot to check at the dollar tree store yesterday.

Gardencook

Trader Group
Tonight we're doing mini turkey meatloaves with cranberry mustard glaze, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, roasted green cauliflower and green beans and a lemon herb salad.