Viral Thread Alert Join the FUN...What's for Dinner Today??

jastwins

※Kaboom!・:・:・゜
Trader Group
Last night I made a tuna fish sandwich for dinner. The night before I had my leftover pasta and gravy. Tonight may be 2 pizza slices free with my gift card.

Gardencook

Trader Group
We had breaded fish fillets, roasted baby potatoes and a roasted fresh veggie medley -- all done in the oven without a bunch of dirty pans.

jastwins

Trader Group
Last night, I sauteed some red onions, pan fried some chicken cutlets and paired it with salad and a side of carrots.

Tonight, I will have leftover chicken and make a salad with Asian sesame dressing. Mixed veggies will be my side.

Gardencook

Trader Group
Tuesday we had tomato soup, Caesar salad and whole grain garlic bread.

Wednesday we had big whole grain spinach burritos stuffed with black beans, peppers, brown rice, green onions, cilantro, tomatoes, cheese and probably some other things I forgot. They were topped with a little vegan sour cream I got cheap with a coupon. We had a Caesar salad on the side.

Thursday we had curry spiced chicken thighs, with a coconut curry stir-fry and tri-color quinoa. Cantaloupe for dessert.

Gardencook

Trader Group
Poached tuna with lemon basil, sautéed zucchini, onions and garlic, roasted blue potatoes, garlic bread and a pear and gouda salad.

Gardencook

Trader Group
Last night we had Avgolemono Soup with Spinach, Warm Wheat Rolls and a huge Salad with Pear Gorgonzola Dressing.

Cantaloupe for dessert.

Gardencook

Trader Group
Tonight we had Roasted Spaghetti Squash with Tomato Sauce from scratch. Tried using Quorn Grounds in place of hamburger for the first time and they weren't bad.

We had a nice salad with Caesar dressing and whole grain garlic bread on the side.

Yogurt for dessert.

jastwins

Trader Group
Over the weekend, we celebrated my Mom's 85th birthday. My sister ordered food from a favorite restaurant and we really enjoyed the half trays of Chicken Francaise, stuffed shells, Eggplant parmagiana, veal parm and bowtie pasta with proscuitto and peas. Dessert was the birthday cake for my mom and nephew (whose birthday was last Thursday +he passed the last part of his CPA exam!!!!) and mom's homemade rainbow cookies and cream puffs. No weight loss when you visit mom's house. LOL

Gardencook

Trader Group
Chia Seed Pasta Spaghetti with leftover sauce from last night. Another big salad and garlic bread.

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies for dessert.

jastwins

Trader Group
Last night, I had leftovers from my mom's party. Some veal parm and pasta was a filling meal. I took the chicken francaise for lunch yesterday.

Gardencook

Trader Group
Salmon, roasted red, white and blue fingerling potatoes, asparagus with kale and green chickpeas and a salad.