Viral Thread Alert Join the FUN...What's for Dinner Today??

Gardencook

Trader Group
Sunday we had frozen organic pizza -- Roasted Butternut Squash, Beet and Goat Cheese as well as a Mediterranean Vegetable one. Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp.

Last night we had Breaded and Baked Cod Fillets, Roasted Cauliflower Curry Soup and Tabouli with Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp.

flowerkitty

Super Swapper
Trader Group
:)Just wish they'd open the dining room so we don't have to eat cold food at home.
Amen!
The sit down restaurants have been open for a long time here.
IF we pick up anything from a drive through, we eat it in the car shortly after. Even then it doesn’t guarantee it will be warm...ha! I am NOT kidding.
So for the most part we are eating at home. I’m not paying for so-so food... then there is the condiment shortage... :rolleyes:

Gardencook

Trader Group
Went the easy route again tonight.

We had another Organic Roasted Butternut Squash, Beet and Goat Cheese Pizza with a Southwest Salad on the side.

Gardencook

Trader Group
I'm getting behind here.

Thursday was Lamb Burgers on Whole Wheat Buns with Smoked Provolone, Spinach and Tomato
Baked Potato with Butter and Scallions
Broccoflower florets and Carrot Sticks

Friday was a picnic in the park with a concert.
Pastrami and Smoked Provolone with Tomato and Spinach on Whole Wheat Bread
Broccoflower florets and Carrot Sticks

Tonight we had Elk Gyros. DH had fries with his and I had apple coleslaw with mine.
Huckleberry Ice Cream Cones for dessert.

Last edited:

Gardencook

Trader Group
Last night we had another picnic in the park with a Patriotic Pops concert. We had Pastrami and Smoked Provolone with spinach and tomato on whole wheat. More vegetable sticks to go along with it and cookies for dessert.

Tonight we had lamb burgers with three cheese Mexican blend and tomatoes on whole wheat buns with baked potatoes and fresh veggies.

Gardencook

Trader Group
Tonight we had brown rice bowls with grilled chicken and steamed veggies. DH had Orange sauce and I had Sweet and Spicy Sauce. We had a B1G1 coupon we used on our way home from travels.

Last night we had cheese quesadillas, salad and roasted tomato and red pepper soup -- trying to use up odds and ends so there wasn't so much in our cooler on the way home. ;)

Gardencook

Trader Group
We had errands to run this afternoon, so took advantage of a Red Robin deal that arrived right before we left on our trip. You got one small pizza free when you spent at least $10, so basically it was a two-for-one pizza deal. We got two veggie pizzas and really enjoyed them.

Gardencook

Trader Group
Turkey "Salisbury Steak" with Peppers and Onions
Mashed Potatoes
Roasted Beets
Sauteed Beet Greens
Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls

jastwins

※Kaboom!・:・:・゜
Trader Group
Friday I made chicken cutlets, corn, Idahoan instant mashed potatoes and frozen veggies.
Saturday, I baked a pork roast with carmelized onions with gravy and it came out delicious. Crankie bought way to many onions and I carmelized 3 large ones when I made the roast. Our sides were a quinoa brown rice red pepper flavor mix, string beans and cannellini bean salad.

Today, I am making a bolongnese sauce using more onions and shallots.

jastwins

※Kaboom!・:・:・゜
Trader Group
I marinated a London broil in sweet baby Rays teriyaki sauce and grilled it. Our sides were broccoli, rice corn and salad.

Gardencook

Trader Group
Tonight we had leftover turkey "steaks" with gravy and mashed potatoes.
Roasted Asparagus and Sautéed Beet Greens fresh from the farmers market
Strawberry Fields Chopped Salad
Yogurt for dessert