Viral Thread Alert Join the FUN...What's for Dinner Today??

Gardencook

Trader Group
Last night we cooked up a couple frozen pizzas I got on discount on our nightmare shopping trip. We had a small organic roasted beet, butternut squash and goat cheese one as well as a traditional rising crust four cheese pizza. We still have leftover cheese pizza for a lunch or snacking.

Tonight we're having BBQ chicken ranch flatbread pizzas from a kit we got on markdown at the deli yesterday.

We had leftover Asian soup and egg rolls for lunch, so aren't all that hungry.

KmmCo

Trader Group
BBQ pulled pork sandwiches and misc sides that were leftovers. I had some french fries and a little salad. DS had the rest of the fries and polished off some corn. DH just ate the sandwich as far as I know.

jastwins

※Kaboom!・:・:・゜
Trader Group
I broiled 2 steaks in the ninja foodie oven. D1 and I had Mc cains seasoned waffle fries, roasted asparagus and sautéed spinach using a new recipe. I put in half the garlic and put the salt and pepper in limited amounts on my serving and not the whole dish. It need only a little salt and is the best tasting spinach I ever had. Very quick and easy.

Gardencook

Trader Group
We had a million things to do today and only got through part of them. Original dinner plans went by the wayside, but I'm glad I picked up two BBQ Chicken Flatbread Pizza kits on Thursday. That will be our dinner again tonight.

Gardencook

Trader Group
Tonight we'll have Asparagus and Chicken Divan -- made with markdown chicken, cheap asparagus and ingredients we've got on hand.

Buffalo Ranch Chopped Salad -- not that it really goes with Divan, but it was a markdown so will work.

Tomato Pesto Focaccia -- again another markdown.

Pumpkin Pie for dessert -- another markdown.

Last edited:

Gardencook

Trader Group
Corned Beef, Cabbage, Potatoes and Carrots in the Crock-Pot.

Leftover Focaccia Bread on the side.

Yogurt for dessert

Tried the new-to-us Beaver Creamy Horseradish Sauce on the Corned Beef. It really packs a punch. It is quite a bit more "Horsey" than Arby's Horsey Sauce.

The horseradish sauce at Big Lots tastes almost exactly like Arby's, but they haven't had it in stock at our store for a while now. I think I'll be working my way through the Beaver sauce all by myself, however. DH isn't a big fan of horseradish to start with, but he does like "Horsey Sauce." He was caught off guard by the Beaver sauce today ... :oops:

Gardencook

Trader Group
Wasn't that hungry tonight, so I had pastrami luncheon meat on some of the good organic seeded bread we got -- toasted.

DH had leftover chicken divan.