Viral Thread Alert Join the FUN...What's for Dinner Today??

Gardencook

Trader Group
We've been enjoying a lot of stir-fries this week. Still working our way through the 97 cent pineapple teriyaki meatballs we picked up on markdown on our latest trip.

Last night we broke out of the mold and had some sesame ginger chicken wings (another markdown) with stir fry and brown rice for a change of pace.

Fish sticks, tater tots and coleslaw were another quick dinner we put together earlier in the week.

Friday night we had oven-fried chicken thighs, mashed potatoes and a roasted medley of green cauliflower (markdown item), gold beets and carrots.

We also put together a couple pans of casserole, because they are so handy to have on hand, so tonight we'll have turkey curry "shepherd's pie" with green salad and whole grain dinner rolls.

jastwins

※Kaboom!・:・:・゜
Trader Group
Leftovers. Lots to eat in this house. Tonight was chicken cutlets and veggies. Crankie and D3 had pasta, eggplant Parmesan A& sausage and peppers. I even brought some leftovers to my neighbor.

XUfan

Member Of The Month May 2010
Trader Group
I made lasagna last night. Traditional lasagna for Hubby, spinach and mushroom for me. He loved his. Mine was alright.

I seem to be in one of those "eating because it's time to eat" phases. I can't tell you anything that sounds really good to eat. And, when I eat, nothing tastes as good as I think it should. This happens whether I cook it myself, go to someone's house, or go to a restaurant.

I envy people who eat something and say it's "delicious". I can't remember the last time I thought something was good enough to say that about. Everything tastes good...but that's about it.

So, tonight I'll make chicken with Fryin' Magic coating, mashed potatoes, and whatever vegetable looks good when I'm at the store this morning. I'm not sure what protein I'll have. Oh...and I know I have to cook corn for Hubby. He loves it with mashed potatoes.

XUfan

Trader Group
Totally off topic...but the people who post here might know the answer...

Where are all of the threads?????

The one where we're counting to a million...
Whatcha doin??....
The weight loss thread...

I'm sure there are more, but I came here to post to all three of those...and I can't find them!

Just to be clear...they're not under "recent posts" where I always find them.
They're also not in the forums where they used to be.
AND...I just checked my "recent postings" on my profile, and they're not listed there either!

Gardencook

Trader Group

Whatcha doin??....

I'm sure there are more, but I came here to post to all three of those...and I can't find them!

I was just noticing the same thing. Haven't been posting due to my keyboard problems, but finally "stole" my husband's computer to catch up and I feel like a newbie around here. :p

Thought I was going to have to go back and find all the threads I was following, since there are NONE listed under my "Watched Threads" tab, but I did notice those I could find still seem to have "watch" turned on. That was a relief!

I'm hoping it is just temporary while they do some updating.

dkraeer

Mr. Hot
Owner
Administrator
Trader Group

Whatcha doin??....

AND...I just checked my "recent postings" on my profile, and they're not listed there either!

Please See the latest announcement

Jorainna

Finder of Lost "Blinkies"
Staff member
Trader Group

Whatcha doin??....

I think we may have to start the "Whatcha doin" thread and probably he "Weight lose" one, all over again, per @dkraeer . If you have something to contribute to one of those, go ahead and create the thread.

Now I wonder about this, though ... upload_2019-1-4_16-15-32.png That was in the What are you getting free 2019 thread ... I can't remember who the members were that had just come back ...

XUfan

Trader Group
I think we may have to start the "Whatcha doin" thread and probably he "Weight lose" one, all over again, per @dkraeer . If you have something to contribute to one of those, go ahead and create the thread.

I want to start the Weight Loss one again...probably Monday...but I don't remember which forum it was in. Anyone?

XUfan

Trader Group
Last night, my son, DIL and granddaughter stopped by to borrow something. We got to chatting, and then realized that the little one needed to eat dinner soon, or her blood sugar would start dropping. So, they stayed for dinner! :)

We were planning to grill burgers, so Hubby just grilled more. I dug in the freezer and grabbed tater tots, broccoli/cauliflower mix, and corn. It was a simple dinner, but it was nice to share it with them!

Jorainna

Finder of Lost "Blinkies"
Staff member
Trader Group
We had a family get together for the grandkid's Christmas yesterday; so a potluck of foods ... LOL! Baked ham, cocktail weenies in sauce, stuffed pasta shells, deviled eggs, veggie and fruit trays, cheeses, rolls, chips, hummus & dips, green beans, potato salad, cookies and peppermint bark for dessert.

XUfan

Trader Group
Last night we decided to get takeout from the Mexican place up the road. We both had fajita quesadillas. Mine was shrimp, and his was chicken. They came with small salads, but neither of us really wanted one, so I'm putting them together for my lunch today.

Tonight's dinner will be: baked tilapia, rice, and some stir-fried asparagus with mushrooms, onions, and red bell peppers.