Recipes - 5 Ingredients Or Less It's Spaghetti... It's Weenies... It's Spagheenies!!!

M

meggers

Spagheenies

Ingredients:
Skettie & Weenies
Directions: Stab weenies with skettie, cook & top with Ragu. :hd1:

`a.jpg

greenfrog57

Mod Of The Month July 2011
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
Trader Group
Bazinga indeed! I think my DH would shoot me if I made this. Or turn me in to the food police. My mom used to make a spaghetti casserole with cut up hot dogs. I thought I might find that in this post. :whistle67:

C

clippyclippy

Ya know, I wasn't going to say anything, but now that it went viral - [MENTION=39406]meggers[/MENTION], I posted this Easter a year ago. I made them for ds, and everyone got such a kick out of them, that I came here and posted my pictures.
Of course, I can't find the post now!
But I can't take credit for the original, that was Pinterest of course!
:wink7:

M

meggers

Ya know, I wasn't going to say anything, but now that it went viral - @meggers, I posted this Easter a year ago. I made them for ds, and everyone got such a kick out of them, that I came here and posted my pictures.
Of course, I can't find the post now!
But I can't take credit for the original, that was Pinterest of course!
:wink7:

:hysterical:

Oh sure... ruin my day! I thought I totally had the market on this. I was over here planning my infomercial even. :sad7:

C

clippyclippy

:hysterical:

Oh sure... ruin my day! I thought I totally had the market on this. I was over here planning my infomercial even. :sad7:
Ha! It was on the dinner thread, and come to think of it, I haven't seen you in there - do you eat dinner?

C

clippyclippy

Why did I think you were in OH? :hysterical:

So, where's the supper thread, honey'chile?
Me? Ohio? Nope. I'm in the 85 degree south here.:smile7:
Except no one around me is from the south... not even me!