ISO a Tastefully Simple Spinach & Herb Dip Mix Copycat Recipe !

L

lilymaid

I have googled to no avail. I will be the first to admit...I'm not the best googler. So I thought I would ask on here if anyone knew of a recipe or at least a website to point me to!

I was given a bottle of Tastefully Simple's Spinach & Herb Dip Mix as part of a shower gift, and I LOVE it! Does anyone know what it's made out of? (Well, obviously spinach! lol) Anyone know of a homemade alternative? I've never actually used it to create a dip. I was given (by the same woman) an awesome recipe for Baked Spaghetti. You can use parsley (which has virtually zero taste) OR the Spinach & herb dip mix which really gives the spaghetti a "wow" factor!

So just to clarify: I am not looking for a spinach DIP recipe. I am looking for a copycat recipe to create my own version of Tastefully Simple's Spinach & Herb Dip Mix. Just the dry ingredients tossed together.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help!

Jill
lilymaid

E

Elhana

Try Uncle Phadrus, Finder of Lost Recipes at this link. I looked real quick, but didn't see anything. I requested a recipe from him once and he got it for me! Good luck!

L

lilymaid

Try Uncle Phadrus, Finder of Lost Recipes at this link. I looked real quick, but didn't see anything. I requested a recipe from him once and he got it for me! Good luck!

Thanks! I went ahead & sent him an email, but I'm not too hopeful ... I googled a little bit earlier & found out that there are a lot of copycat recipes for Tastefully Simple's Beer Bread. And when I did a search for "Tastefully Simple" at Uncle Phadrus' website, it returned 0 results. :shrug7:Maybe that's not quite the thing he does. Anyway, it's worth a shot! I'll be sure to post what I hear!

Thanks,
Jill
lilymaid

C

cheynesnana

Here's the ingredients.. maybe you could fool around with them and figure it out...

INGREDIENTS: Spinach flakes, onion, minced green onions, dill, garlic.

XUfan

Member Of The Month May 2010
Trader Group
I've never had the TS one, but a friend of mine did, and gave me this recipe to try. She said it's the copycat recipe for it:

Spinach and Herb Dip

3 c sour cream
2 tsp salt
1 c chopped spinach
½ c chopped parsley
½ c chopped chives
¼ c chopped dill
1 clove garlic, pressed

Combine all ingredients. Chill at least 3 hours. Serve with raw vegetables.