Rebate ~ Discussion Is there much out there for non-beer, non-wine rebates?

Discussion in 'Rebate Discussion' started by vickib50, Jul 28, 2017.

1. vickib50

vickib50 Well-Known Member Trader Group

I see from the discussion and the rebate trading that it seems everything is for alcohol products. Back in the day (young people groan in unison!) there were rebates on all kinds of everyday household foods and other products. Does that still exist? I found an Old El Paso rebate form yesterday and I think I haven't seen something like that in ages.

Proctor & Gamble was the leader in rebates 30+ years ago.

2. jastwins

jastwins Well-Known Member Trader Group

@vickib50 . there are some rebate forms out there that are not for alcohol, but in some states, the nbpr deals are too good to pass up. I missed the boat on rebates and now just send them to my sister in New Jersey. NY was an nbpr state, and is not now, but NJ wasn't and now is. Since I owe my sister some $$, it helps me pay her back. I use ebay gcs from SB to buy the rebates get what I can.

When I have time, (ha, ha, ha) I will walk through the aisle to see if there are any rebate forms hanging off any packages. I will agree there are not as many as they used to be. Keep your eyes open. Also, some forms are online and you can print them out.