Is Anyone collecting Kellogg's Family Rewards codes?

Discussion in 'Smokin' Promotions' started by Pennstater, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Pennstater

Pennstater Member Of The Month Aug. 2010 Trader Group

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
  2. barb1210

barb1210 New Member Trader Group

I am .. Well i am trying to.. i have to restock my kelloggs to get more codes.. right now i only have the bonus codes from emails

These are sharable 20 Bonus codes.

HOWITWORKS20PNTS
    KELLOGGSMEDAL20P

Green is Gold likes this.
  3. queenofthehivemomof5

queenofthehivemomof5 Admin Hottie Trader Group

Cathy posted the following codes over on the HCW blog the other day: Kelloggs Family Rewards NEW Codes! $1.50/1 Cereal & $1.50/1 Nutty Delights Coupons Still Available! -HotCouponWorld.com

GOODHOUSEMAG50pts (50 points)
    KFRFREEGROCERIES (50 points)
    MYFAVCHARACTER50 (50 points)
    REDBOOKKFR50pnts (50 points)

We posted the following codes a few weeks ago. As far as we can determine, they are still good if you haven't used them yet.
    HOWITWORKS20PNTS (20 points)
    JOINKELLOGG2SAVE (50 Points)
    KELLOGGSMEDAL20P (20 points)
    KFRFIBERPLUSPOLL (10 points)
    LVNGSOCIAL25PNTS (25 Points)

I am not collecting them myself but Greenfrog57 inquired about it so I thought I would post on over here and share for anyone that does not read our blog posts or get our newsletter....

4. CW&M Mom

CW&M Mom ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶Dugalina٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶<br><b>ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ ᙢᘎG!</b> Trader Group

I have over 2000 Points. I got two of the Krave Q's while they were cheap. I have purchased $45 in scholastic books with the codes as well. WOOT!

5. greenfrog57

greenfrog57 Mod Of The Month July 2011 Staff Member Owner Administrator Super Mod Trader Group Moderator

Found another new to me code this am:
    MARIECLAIRE50PTS for 50 pts

6. Dengineer

Dengineer Well-Known Member Trader Group

I got the Starbucks gift card I wanted--it's been half-price for the past several days. Plus I spent a few codes on coupons so I could get more codes!!

7. greenfrog57

greenfrog57 Mod Of The Month July 2011 Staff Member Owner Administrator Super Mod Trader Group Moderator

Another New-to-me Kellogg's Family Rewards Code: FAVHOLIDAYCOOKIE

8. everprincess

everprincess Energizer Bunny<br>-(\(\ She Keeps<br>( =':') Goin Trader Group

Thanks! I've got to fiqure out now to log in and make this work.

9. greenfrog57

everprincess, Even though the log-in says an email addy, mine is a username only..... It could be a log-in from way back in the day on any Kellogg's website.

10. greenfrog57

11. Abbybob

Abbybob Well-Known Member Trader Group

I love it- I've been getting coupons at super discounts. I scored damn near free cookies at Wags last week with cookie coupons.

12. Dengineer

Dengineer Well-Known Member Trader Group

Another free code--

KFRFAVPOPTARTS10

13. bugface711

bugface711 Mod Of The Month Dec. 2010 <BR> Sǝɔᴚǝʇɐᴚʎ ʇo ʇɥǝ Q Trader Group

i have had the account for a while now, but just started entering the bonus codes today. I went from 20 points to over 500 in 10 minutes. Thanks to SFShopper for kicking me in the backside so I would get started.

My plan is to use the points for printables.

14. shelleyf

shelleyf Member Of The Month March 2009<br><b>†</b> HCW's P Trader Group Moderator

I am new to this and confused. I am trying to order the pop tarts coupons and it says I don't have enough points. I have 510 points and it costs 100 pts. per coupon. I am trying to get 5 and it said I exceeded my points. Then I tried to get just 1 coupon and it still says I exceeded the points. Anyone know what is going on? lol If it is too much trouble I will not be doing this program but it looks good before I got to the point where the computer can't add. You can get poptarts at Walmart for .16 with the coupon and price match Walgreens I read online so I really need these coupons.

15. SFShopper

SFShopper Member Of The Month March 2011<br>[O.o] <br>/)__) Trader Group

Shelley - I can't print either :sad3: I'm at checkout and a ERROR has occurred :banghead: but my acct still has the points.

16. clippyclippy

clippyclippy (> ” ” <) <i>Heeeeere</i><br>( =’o'= ) <i>kitty</i Trader Group

I couldn't print mine - the print page just hung up. Then I finally hit reload or back or something, and it told me I'd already accessed the print. :sad3:
    I emailed help, and they sent me a list of instructions to make sure setting are correct.
    I never have problems with coupons.com. I don't know what the issue is with smartsource and redplum. Boo.

17. jenkatchur

jenkatchur Well-Known Member Trader Group

Would it be possible to add a wiki to this thread to keep the bonus codes all in one place? I would be happy to upkeep it. :smile:

18. busyasabeecrg

busyasabeecrg Member Of The Month Nov. 2010 Trader Group

:wavehi:

:sad3: I can't print either...I think RP may be having a problem.

\

19. kwhile0599

kwhile0599 ╔══╗<br>╚╗╔╝<br>╔╝(¯`v´¯)<br>╚══`.¸.Bacon! Trader Group

Good idea!! :BigHand: I just now entered all of the codes that are listed in this thread - and only 1 of them have expired so far -LVNGSOCIAL25PNTS (25 Points) EXPIRED

Thanks to everyone who has posted the codes!! POINTS!! :excited12:

20. couponsmakecents

couponsmakecents Mod Of The Month June 2008<br>Achieving Remission. Trader Group

The $1.50/1 pop tarts is only 100 points. The pop tarts are 3/$5 at Walgreens until tomorrow with in-store coupon. Cheap pop tarts plus the boxes I got had more codes. Wash, rinse, repeat.