I'm back, so what is new?

Discussion in 'Tell It Like It Is!' started by grreyes6, Oct 27, 2020.

1. grreyes6

grreyes6 Active Member Trader Group

After a couple year hiatus from HCW I decided to log on and get back into couponing.
    I feel like a lot has changed on here and it doesn't seem as busy on the forums. I do see a few members who I remember.
    Anything I need to know? Please update! :)

Gardencook likes this.
  2. flowerkitty

flowerkitty Super Swapper Trader Group

Hello!
    Glad to see you back.
    Many inserts are very short dated.
    It seems like apps are where it’s at.
    I find good coupons in the Target & CVS apps.
    Even one of my local grocery stores have an app with coupons. Both cvs & Target have store coupons you can stack with manufacturer’s coupons.

grreyes6 likes this.
  3. jastwins

jastwins ※Kaboom!・:・:・゜ Trader Group

Welcome back! Yes, things have changed here but I love to check in everyday to see what is new. As @flowerkitty stated, many coupons have shorter expiration dates, but there are still deals to be had if you plan in advance. Stores changed their rules and CVS is one of them. It will only let you stack one mfg and 0ne cvs q, so the deals are good but they used to be better.
    There are still forums on NBPR and check if your state allows them. Many of those have gone online too. We still have a monthly train for coupon traders and you can pick and chose the week(s) you participate. Gald to have you back!

grreyes6 likes this.
  4. Linda_in_FL

Linda_in_FL Cancer Research Warrior! Trader Group

Hello - and upload_2020-10-29_11-33-49.png
    You got good advice from 2 people above.
    I clicked on your wishlist and got this.
    .. Error 404
    Sorry, but the page you are looking for doesn't exist.

Linda

Attached Files:

5. grreyes6

Thanks Linda! I think that was before i updated it. If you find it still says thst let me know!

6. Linda_in_FL

Hi again - I STILL get the error msg. Also tried to get wish list on your Profile page AND the msg you posted today. I AM Able to get the wishlists of those who responded to this post when I click on theirs.
    Linda

7. grreyes6

Thats so weird, when i click on it , it shows up, I guess i will have to did further!

Fillies Fan likes this.
  8. grreyes6

I just redid it. Can you check to see if it is good on what you see? Thanks Linda!

Fillies Fan likes this.
  9. Fillies Fan

Fillies Fan International Man of Mystery! Trader Group

I have no problem in seeing your wish list. Of course, if I get any coupons they will be written in Hebrew and valid only in Israel. Moreover, the bacon you are looking for will be a bit difficult to find in stores here.

grreyes6, Linda_in_FL and jastwins like this.
  10. Linda_in_FL

Fillies Fan - If you stayed in PA we would have less trouble with this election - WHY did you run away to Israel? Have not heard from you in a while. Be nice to grreyes - I saw her wishlist and found coupons and some noninserts on it that I mailed to her this morning. She sent a nice donation to ACS - Hardly anyone here on HCW sends anything for my coupons anymore - even when I offer some for low prices. I guess they are not shopping now w. COVID.
    Linda

Fillies Fan likes this.
  11. Fillies Fan

Fillies Fan International Man of Mystery! Trader Group

Linda, I have voted in every Presidential election (including this one) since moving to Israel in 1979. (As per US law, I cast absentee ballots in the state where I last lived -- to wit, Pennsylvania.

As a dual citizen, I also vote in Israeli elections. My self-imposed rule is that when I vote in Israeli elections, I cast my ballot for the candidate who I consider best for Israel without taking American interests into consideration. When I vote in American elections, I vote for the candidate I consider best for the USA, whether or not he would be best for Israel.

grreyes6 and jastwins like this.
  12. Linda_in_FL

Glad that you did - Stay well in the midst of all this illness in our world. Shalom!!!!

Linda

jastwins likes this.
  13. Jorainna

Jorainna Finder of Lost "Blinkies" Staff Member Moderator Trader Group

Welcome back @grreyes6 ... it is always nice to see a member return. I see your list just fine, too!
    Things are running slow ... covid didn't help, but quite a few of us are still here. :) @flowerkitty has a new train up for Thanksgiving if you would like to join in?

Fillies Fan and grreyes6 like this.
  14. grreyes6

Yes! I will hop on over and sign up!

jastwins, Fillies Fan and Jorainna like this.